:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
happy.gif

Jason La Canfora  ‏@JasonLaCanfora   53s54 seconds ago

Heard Vic Fangio's interview with the 49ers, who already know him quite well, lasted in excess of 6hrs and was very impressive. Interesting
shine Lord Fangio, shine.

Last edited:
Gonna try and go to the giants game

Lockett is playing on ESPN if you guys are interested... One of the top WRs

Gonna try and go to the giants game

Lockett is playing on ESPN if you guys are interested... One of the top WRs
**** yes

i want lockett

despite the pass he literally just dropped lol

a true #1 and a true vertical threat in white and lockett to set up our WR core for the future with ellington and QP.

Last edited:
a lot of draft boards have lockett projected as a 3rd round pick. i think dude will be a steal if he's there in the 3rd. his release and acceleration off the line is sooooooooooooo smooth and quick. i've been eyeing dude as a potential niner for a bit. 
devil.gif

KR/PR is a bonus. 

Last edited:
i finally heard the brian murphy interview with jed on knbr and wow. I am extremely impressed with the way the bay area media handled this whole debacle. they didn't let jed and trent disparage the situation. from murph to kawakami to killion, the bay area media gave these dudes the business.

Last edited:
I was impressed with the way Murph picked apart Jed's answers and attacked him. I've never heard that from him before. Usually he's friendly and subservient to his guests. Him destroying Jed says a lot to me considering I think Murph and Mac are the softest guys on the radio and completely opposite Damon Bruce.

i finally heard the brian murphy interview with jed on knbr and wow. I am extremely impressed with the way the bay area media handled this whole debacle. they didn't let jed and trent disparage the situation. from murph to kawakami to killion, the bay area media gave these dudes the business.

Lol got them fools dancing like Gregory Hines :lol:

watching the playoff game vs Packers from last year on NFLN right now, and the first thing that i notice is how bad kap's footwork is at times. half-assed choppy step drops with no depth, not driving through his throws, transferring weight, etc. i notice it's mainly the 1/3 step drops that give him trouble.

this dude desperately needs to work a QB coach in the offseason and not touch a single weight.

if we do go with a WCO guy he better be a damn good teacher becauase WCO requires very good footwork, especially on short/quick throws.

Last edited:

watching the playoff game vs Packers from last year on NFLN right now, and the first thing that i notice is how bad kap's footwork is at times. half-assed choppy step drops with no depth, not driving through his throws, transferring weight, etc. i notice it's mainly the 1/3 step drops that give him trouble.

this dude desperately needs to work a QB coach in the offseason and not touch a single weight.

if we do go with a WCO guy he better be a damn good teacher becauase WCO is very dependent on footwork.
IMO those 1 to 3 steps are hard for him cause hes always looking to heave it 
roll.gif

Furthermore he is spoiled rotten because of his god given ability to throw the ball. even with horrible foot work he knows he has the cannon so he lets fundamentals fall to the wayside 
mean.gif

Last edited:
he just needs to execute. its all about execution.

but na, this offseason is huge for kap.   arguably make or break for him as a 49er given the setup of his contract. hope he indeed does work with a qb  coach this offseason.  the great ones put that work in to improve. had the 49ers got more consistent qb play  they would be playing this weekend. 

i just realized my post sounds like a magic johnson type post but screw it 
laugh.gif

you're right. he has a ridiculously strong arm, and maybe that's why he's neglected his fundamentals. 

really need to tighten up those fundamentals this offseason.

how can you go through progressions when you can't shift your hips or weight to make a sound throw in a different direction? the problem starts there and exacerbates everything else.

Last edited:
you're right. he has a ridiculously strong arm, and maybe that's why he's neglected his fundamentals. 

really need to tighten up those fundamentals this offseason.

how can you go through progressions when you can't shift your hips or weight to make a sound throw in a different direction? the problem starts there and exacerbates everything else.
Completely agree and this explains his overcompensation of power with his throws sometimes. It's like constantly over-shooting while always doing fade-aways.

This yr, being Kaps contract yr, makes me think he is going to excel tremendously. Why? Cuz he wants to get paid. I hope he does works with a good qb coach.

There's tons of QB gurus what's that guys name from the Stanford area I forgot his name worked with a lot of guys pre draft

@JasonPhilCole: #49ers CEO Jed York told one source that Mike Shanahan was “high” on his list of candidates.
Not sure how I feel about Shanahan. 
ohwell.gif
 Maybe if this were 20 years ago.

His son, Kyle Shanahan, is a good OC IMO.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom