:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ian Rappoport on NFLN just said we have a meeting with Gase tonight to try and close the deal

John Fox and Broncos have parted ways
eek.gif

HC- Fox
OC- Gase
DC- Fangio

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
BooThisMan.gif

:lol: yall are takin it too far, i was seeing what yall thought about that :smh:

On another note, we might have a head coach by the end of the day fellas

I see what you're saying about Gase, but I do not agree with the Fox assessment. Out of curiosity, what is your ideal coaching situation?

Red brainwashed me - either a fresh, new, innovative offensive mind or Fangio. Nothing in between.

Too bad that *** clown wont be here. Plus Crabtree is not that type of WR. He'd lose 5 yards retreating trying to break the first tackle.

As long as they're going offensive minded coach I'm good w/ Gase, if they were going defense minded it should be Fangio, who btw should be locked down as DC even if it means bumping up his salary to HC levels

How do you guys feel about Tomsula being the top in house candidate over Fangio.

Is the front office that confident that Fangio will stay if Tomsula gets the HC position?

Crabtree? Whos dat?

Btw good to see coffee a few pages back, wonder if eazy e wright took the same path

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 

NFL source tells me 49ers are traveling to meet with Adam Gase tomorrow. Jim Tomsula is their top in-house candidate, according to sources.

what if....

kap decided to meet with kurt warner, who played in mike martz's system for many seasons, because he knew the 49ers would hire gase, who is a mike martz disciple.
tongue.gif

Last edited:
Thats too much credit for someone who thinks 2 + 2 = potato

P.S. i'd take the entire ohio state o-line. Right now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom