:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Supposedly were very high on Josh McDaniels :smh:

Btw seen this posted on other sites. Glen Coffee became an Army paratrooper.
10530710_796192993791556_2740414963466158143_n.jpg

Good on him

Don't see rank, but Id assume he got a commission. Would make a great airborne officer.

Cancel Kubiak as candidate
Offensive Coordinator Gary Kubiak is staying with the Ravens.

“It is flattering and humbling to be invited to interview for a number of NFL head coaching positions, and I greatly appreciate these opportunities,” Kubiak said in a statement. “But I have decided to stay with the Ravens.

Cancel Kubiak as candidate
Offensive Coordinator Gary Kubiak is staying with the Ravens.

“It is flattering and humbling to be invited to interview for a number of NFL head coaching positions, and I greatly appreciate these opportunities,” Kubiak said in a statement. “But I have decided to stay with the Ravens.
U guys think jim told him how much a headache the front office is

This Todd Bowles stuff is really picking up, huh? I see a lot 49er fans talking about him on social media. I like him but what the ****, man. If they hire him, they're basically spitting in Fangio's face.

Shout out to my dude Draymond Green for pelting those seacock sucker fans with food. 
roll.gif
 Retribution for dumping popcorn on Bow.

video here: http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/dra...wks-fans-stephen-curry-golden-state-warriors/

Last edited:
i wonder what the relationship between fangio and FO is like with this sort of speculation. if the niners hired a defensive coach like Bowles, i bet fangio says **** this and jumps ship.

in either case, i wish the 49ers pursuit of a new HC was similar to how the warriors handled the transition from jackson to kerr. it appeared so seemless and without any hoopla or indecision surrounding it, whereas the 49ers FO seems to be scrambling without any sort of idea of what type of coach they want to get.

Last edited:
i wonder what the relationship between fangio and FO is like with this sort of speculation. if the niners hired a defensive coach like Bowles, i bet fangio says **** this and jumps ship.

in either case, i wish the 49ers pursuit of a new HC was similar to how the warriors handled the transition from jackson to kerr. it appeared so seemless and without any hoopla or indecision surrounding it, whereas the 49ers FO seems to be scrambling without any sort of idea of what type of coach they want to get.

Not that much diff than the 2003 search for Mooch's replacement :stoneface:

Like father, like son...

it looks like the coach they want is/was still playing

common sense says if they dont hire a coach this week they are waiting for mcdaniels or quinn

the sky is not falling yet

49ers have extensive list of HC options
January, 12, 2015
1:30
PM ET
By Tom Carpenter | ESPN Insider

The San Francisco 49ers are two weeks into their search to replace former head coach Jim Harbaugh. To date, they have been connected to nearly a dozen potential replacement candidates.

Here is a look at those coaches:

Teryl Austin: The Detroit Lions defensive coordinator has generated quite a bit of buzz for head-coaching vacancies. That includes the Niners' opening. He met with team officials on Jan. 8.

Vic Fangio: The Niners defensive coordinator interviewed for the head-coaching opening on Dec. 30.

Jim Tomsula: It was reported soon after Harbaugh left that the 49ers also were planning to interview their D-line coach for the head-coaching job, though it's not clear when/if they did so.

Adam Gase: The Denver Broncos offensive coordinator is drawing plenty of interest for the second consecutive offseason, but this time he appears more interested in considering a head-coaching gig. He interviewed with the Niners on Jan. 2 and is available to accept a head-coaching gig now that the Broncos have been bounced from the postseason.

Mike Shanahan: The long-time NFL coach met with the 49ers on Jan. 3, though it's not clear at this time what level of interest they may have in each other regarding the head-coaching job.

Kyle Shanahan: Mike's son reportedly is on the Niners radar, though no interview has been set with the Cleveland Browns offensive coordinator at this time.

Josh McDaniels: The New England Patriots offensive coordinator interviewed with the Atlanta Falcons on Jan. 2 and the 49ers on Jan. 3, when the Pats were on their postseason bye. McDaniels can't accept a head-coaching gig until the Pats' playoff run is complete.

Dan Quinn: The Seattle Seahawks defensive coordinator is in the mix for all of the current head-coaching vacancies and may be at the top of the list for the Jets and Falcons. He interviewed with the Niners on Dec. 30 but can't accept a gig until the Seahawks' postseason run comes to an end.

Todd Bowles: The Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator met with the Niners on Jan. 9. He is scheduled for second meetings with the Jets and Falcons. No word yet on whether the 49ers will give him a second look.

Gary Kubiak: The Niners were interested in speaking with the Baltimore Ravens offensive coordinator, but Kubiak has pulled himself out of the head-coaching market, opting to stick in his current OC role with the Ravens.

Quick recap thus far.

Back
Top Bottom