:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
2 weeks until the combine.

I am banking on Kevin White and Dorial Green-Beckham's stock to skyrocket. I love DGB's potential, but he has way too much baggage already and we don't need anymore bs.

I really, really like Duke Johnson. I think he's going to be really good. I would looooooove for the niners to grab this dude. He would be the perfect compliment to Hyde.

Last edited:
LMFAO. this is the best reaction video of them all. drunk *** cards fan. 
roll.gif

"HEY BRO WAVE IT!! LETS GO!! WAVE IT!!!!!!!!! WAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAVE THE FLAG!!! LETS DO IT!! 12TH MAN...WHERE THEY AT DOE" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Not trying to take pot shots at Seattle fans on NT but I was very surprised their thread only moved like 3-4 pages for the entire SB :wow:

I'm admittedly not on NT during a game but I know this 49ers thread would've moved at minimum like 100 pages if they were in the SB :lol:

Last edited:
Like Seattle fans weren't having a field day when the Niners lost the superbowl?

**** outta here and go cry yourself to sleep for the 3rd straight night.  

Not in our own thread :lol:

Not trying to take pot shots at Seattle fans on NT but I was very surprised their thread only moved like 3-4 pages for the entire SB :wow:

I'm admittedly not on NT during a game but I know this 49ers thread would've moved at minimum like 100 pages if they were in the SB :lol:

That's because we get off NT and watch the game instead of reading analysis from the couch guru jecca

Dude in the blue Russell Wilson jersey needs to get tested for a concussion STAT.  He doesn't know where he is or what's going on.  

just watched the video...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

the hell was cuzz thinkin slow clapping??? i'm sure we all know drunk airheaded girls at the bar on sundays who know football better than that "12"

I was in the Yard House next to that Hot & Juicy Crawfish :lol:

Them chants went from "SEA! HAWKS!" to "SEA! LOST!" And one of those neon green lesbians had the nerve to ask if I could stop heckling because "That's disrespectful, I'm hurting right now."

************ go cry me a god damn river and put yourself on IR and list it under hurt feelings.

on a random note, anyone know anything about QPatton's speed and route running abilities? I just rewatched that 90 yard run by kaep during the chargers game and QP was a good 5-7 yards behind kaep around midfield and then caught up to him almost stride-for-stride, in fact, he even passed up weddle and damn near could have tripped kaep at the 10 yard line

Candlestick demolition began today :frown:

"Navarro Bowman is gona take the Niners to the Playoffs!"

That play/call still gives me goosebumps, what better way to close out the Stick :pimp:

QP will be a good player. A solid #3 and maybe a #2, but he needs to be given a real chance. He is one of those athletes that accelerates to top speed quick, and his top speed is above average; in comparison, Crabtree takes a while to accelerate to top speed and has below average top speed. All that aside, QP's best attribute is his craftiness and ability to make a play. He was solid at LT and just needs more playing time.

Last edited:
That's why I hope we don't look at free agency to fill WR. I'd rather add more young talent through the draft and let young guys we already got, Patton and Ellington, have their chance at making an impact.

Back
Top Bottom