:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
that's what I figured, so he'd still be back in time for most, if not all, of the season

Eh, I don't know about 6 months. They're literally pulling a tendon out his forearm and transferring it to his elbow. That doesn't sound like a 6-month recovery procedure, especially as a player who depends heavily on their hands. Maybe 6 months before beginning PT.

However, I am not doctor, so i dont know ****. I am just basing this off of what I know from baseball.

Last edited:
Eh, I don't know about 6 months. They're literally pulling a tendon out his forearm and transferring it to his elbow. That doesn't sound like a 6-month recovery procedure, especially as a player who depends heavily on their hands. Maybe 6 months before beginning PT.

However, I am not doctor so i dont know ****. I am just basing this off of what I know from baseball.

True but I don't think it'll take 12-14 months like some do in BB

I think he'll play next season.

Yeah I feel like Brady has been feeling those bay area feels lately. Wore his Giants gear for the world series. Does throw out Montana's name a lot...

Would you guys be cool with bringing in Brady on a 1 day contract before retiring...?

Anybody have flashbacks to Superbowl XLVII? Not running with Gore? Had the read option on 2nd (?) Down that would've scored but called a TO? Ugh

Last edited:
Yeah I feel like Brady has been feeling those bay area feels lately. Wore his Giants gear for the world series. Does throw out Montana's name a lot...

Would you guys be cool with bringing in Brady on a 1 day contract before retiring...?

That's
Epically
Stupid

Well that's no fun.

Imagine actually being charitable...in a hypothetical universe, would you applaud it or loathe it?

Skip to 6:35

Isn't karma a *****, Seattle?

What goes around comes back around.  

LOL

i guarantee not a person in that room knows who steve largent is, what the kingdome is or that their whole 12 gimmick was stolen from the aggies. 

Last edited:
Dude in the blue Russell Wilson jersey needs to get tested for a concussion STAT.  He doesn't know where he is or what's going on.  

Anybody have flashbacks to Superbowl XLVII? Not running with Gore? Had the read option on 2nd (?) Down that would've scored but called a TO? Ugh

:\

after my friends and I were done celebrating and cheering and laughing at sherman's slo-mo quivering lips...one of us brought up that final drive of superbowl 47...**** was a straight buzzkill

but then we kept replaying the cut scene to richard sherman and we were back to

View media item 1382828

LOL loved how the INT sucked the life out of all those bandwagon Cawk fans. Anyone know if Seattles suicide rate has increased since the INT?

roll.gif

hahahahha

it's sad how many of those "12s" think their entire 12th man gimmick originated in seattle. that **** was stolen.

even seacock players know who the real 12th man is

the only thing 12 symbolizes in seattle is their 1-2 superbowl record 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom