:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just got off work, missed the whole damn game!

I know that we won and Mason and Deebo feasted but how did the defense and Purdy look overall? I have em in my fantasy and I have em in my fantasy but the defense and Purdy didn’t look like they did that good…

Just got off work, missed the whole damn game!

I know that we won and Mason and Deebo feasted but how did the defense and Purdy look overall? I have em in my fantasy and I have em in my fantasy but the defense and Purdy didn’t look like they did that good…
Solid performances from the Defense and Brock. Fantasy wise, the Jets scored a garbage time TD when Rodgers was already pulled from the game. The final should’ve been 32-13. Also, Brock should’ve had a TD, but BA dropped it.

Solid performances from the Defense and Brock. Fantasy wise, the Jets scored a garbage time TD when Rodgers was already pulled from the game. The final should’ve been 32-13. Also, Brock should’ve had a TD, but BA dropped it.
Thanks for the run down fam

Wouldn’t be surprised if Kyle puts him in the dog house.

Smh c’mon man! These weren’t even gotcha questions or situational questions. Honesty is always appreciated but if you think your words will be twisted then give the cookie cutter answers and dip.

“When did you find out you were going to start?”
“Earlier today. I was surprised but also excited to show what I can do.”
“Did Christian talk to you during the game to help you out?”
“Yeah he’s a great player and one of the best in the league so I was trying to soak in as much information as I can and put it onto the field.”

is there more to that? Not sure how he’d be in the doghouse. Feels like he just sucks with the media and prefers not to deal with it.

edit- just gona get off that topic tbh

we might have one here fellas :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom