:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea that would be sick, but what coulda been. Add aldon smith to that line up and it might be the best pass rush front in the NFL.

Edit: after thinking about aldon i was curious to see his stats with the raiders. He only has 1.5 sacks on the year. What the. Either the raiders arent using him well or he fell off real hard.

Last edited:
we definitely need to address OLB. We don't know what we have in Eli Harold, but Lemonier is a lost cause and Ahmad is only getting older.

The 49ers definitely need another OLB. Other than lynch the rest are playing poor except for a couple good plays from ahmad here and there. Also adding more dline would be nice. And of course as of right now the biggest need Oline.

Sucks cause it was just a couple years ago when the 49ers used two first round picks on Oline. 49ers should of just paid iupati.

I don't think Mike Iupati has played a snap all year, so he likely wouldn't have helped us much. I love the big uso, but unfortunately, dude is breaking down.

Anthony Davis is the one that hurt. We saw how good the line looked last year when he returned. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
If Davis comes back next year it will be a big boost. Baalke going to be sitting on big money next year. Hope he gets the players to make the 49ers dominant.

Thinking about the future doesnt mean ive lost faith for this season. Like many have said this team is young and i hope a button clicks for the younings, and start dominating.

Lets get this win tomorrow.

Thinking about the future doesnt mean ive lost faith for this season. Like many have said this team is young and i hope a button clicks for the younings, and start dominating.

Lets get this win tomorrow.
Yes sir!

This is a pivotal 4-day stretch for Tomsula's team. Get a win tomorrow and head into the game vs the Seacocks on Thursday with an upbeat attitude. How drastically different things could look if in less than one week.

Starts with tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lets get this win, i dont know why but today i woke up feeling pumped for Gameday. I believe that we will win
#alwaysfaithful

Darren Rovell  ‏@darrenrovell   1m1 minute ago

The bottom has fallen out in SF. You can get 50 yard line seats today for $90. Factoring in PSL cost, those seats cost $500+ a game.
lol ouch. bad investment.

i saw a dude trying to sell his $120k PSL  package for $80k about a month ago. Ready to take a $40k loss, but they still haven't moved it.

Yorks laughing it up. 

Mike Rosenberg  ‏@RosenbergMerc   24h24 hours ago

49ers fire sale: fan paid $1,400 for these 4 club tickets for tomorrow. Now can't get $600 for them https://www.stubhub.com/buy/?ticket_id=1167319300&quantity_selected=4&event_id=9298523 …

Last edited:
My families recurring season tickets, which we had for decades, were ended after Dr. John York fired Mooch. Fans should have known better than to give this family their money. The Harbaugh to Cleveland news should've been a red flag for anyone on the fence.

Not a penny at Levi's. Not one god damn penny.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom