:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man, i am very impressed with connor cook. i don't think gap between goff and cook is as big as many believe.

dude has some ridiculous placement on his touch passes.

Last edited:
BRUH WHAT THE **** 
roll.gif

I can't believe that just happened :lol:

Dude went from an insane 80 yard punt to start the game to losing the game like that, that dude will never live that down :lol:

you guys see that kid from memphis? dude looks better than goff and cook. 
sick.gif

i can see Baalke falling in love with him. at 6'7 250lbs, dude has every measurable you want in a QB. quiet feet in the pocket, short, over-the-top release and he sees the field.

Last edited:
Last edited:
you guys see that kid from memphis? dude looks better than goff and cook. :x  

i can see Baalke falling in love with him. at 6'7 250lbs, dude has every measurable you want in a QB.quiet feet in the pocket, short over the top release and he sees the field.

Dude def caught my eye

I think Thursday night game vs Seahawks, they are wearing black. Way to hot to wear black for a day game at Levi's

It could always change at last moment I suppose but I thought I read they were wearing them again for the Cardinals game.

And the rule is they're only allowed to wear these twice this year.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-wear-black-alternate-jerseys-vs-vikings-cardinals

There it is

Red and gold's is such a good look.

I was seeing the highlights and he caught my eye, thats the Memphis QB. He was dropping bombs with the pin point accuracy like nothing. But im sure many QBs will look good with great protection.

I think we'll address the line for sure. I don't know how early you address it, though. If Kilgore returns healthy and Anthony Davis unretires like he intends to, we should be good.

Last edited:
Yup.

I think Boone needs to get paid. Dude has been playing solid, and the lack of offensive linemen epidemic cannot be taken lightly. Boone pissed me off with his holdout bs, but it is what it is. He's still only 28, so I think its a worthy investment. 

I don't expect Tomsula to go anywhere after this season, so Baalke is really going to have to be on his **** and address all our needs(OL and LB being the biggest). 

Last edited:
Its really early to project where we will finish, but if we continue to suck ****, imagine a line with lynch, armstead and joey bosa. dear mother of god. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
While on the subject, what about shawn oakman from Baylor. Hes a monster but any breakdowns on his playing style?

Shawn Oakman is a physical freak too, but he's got a loooooot of developing to do. Too much for my taste. 

Joey Bosa is a god damn monster on another level. Dudes combo of strength and motor is cowboy-esque. He will likely go top 3, so we will have to suck *** to have any chance to pick him.

but a line comrprised of lynch, bosa and armstead is unreal. freaks across the board.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom