:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

It's not the end of the road. This team will look different come week 8. As much **** as I give Kaep it's still really early and better to experience this now than later. I get on him a lot because he gets scared when he doesn't need to be scared. He has quiet feet. When he builds a rhythm and cadence things will open up. 

The Cardinals are in a good space, but they aren't invincible. 
smokin.gif

Over the middle, lets beat the hawks deep. I feel Jimmy will have a nice game as well. Gotta put Tartt on that man.

hayne might see his most action tonight with hyde ailing. how awesome would it be to see the hayne plane take the **** off vs the seacocks? 
pimp.gif

By Eric Branch
October 22, 2015

The first cousin of 49ers wide receiver Anquan Boldin was the victim of a fatal police shooting on Sunday morning that is making national headlines.

Corey Jones, 31, was shot in Florida by a plainclothes officer who exited an unmarked squad car, CBS reported. Jones’ SUV broke down near a freeway exit ramp and he was shot by Palm Beach Gardens officer Nouman Raja, who had stopped to investigate what he thought was an abandoned vehicle.

Jones, a church drummer and housing inspector, was armed with a handgun he had purchased three days earlier, the New York Times reported. Jones was shot three times and never fired his gun, attorneys for his family told reporters today.

Jones lived in Lake Worth, Fla., which is 45 miles from Boldin’s hometown of Pahokee.

Boldin was at practice Tuesday and is questionable for Thursday’s game against the Seahawks at Levi’s Stadium because of a hamstring injury he sustained in a win over the Ravens on Sunday.

:smh:

Yeah tomsula was put in knowing that this season was going to be a failure. front office was waiting on a legit coach to be available.

I really do hate this cops though. Sucks we got someone on our team that has experience this kind of **** with the world to see.

******* hate cops

Back
Top Bottom