:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
unless smelter shines in his impending return, i would give boldin an extension right now. dude is older, but he still has plenty of fire in the belly.

love the fire Q plays with. enthusiasm like that is contagious.

Q will be 60 still thinking he can crack skulls :lol:

imagine if we didn't have his veteran voice in this locker room. kap was going down the toilet until Q stepped up and told him to put the pressure on the WRs.

Last edited:
speaking of the line, any reason why mike purcell hasnt been given any snaps yet? dude seems like he'd be a mauler on running downs. his size alone could clog up running lanes

we're good in the run defense; we desperately need people to get after the qb.

it would help if mangini stopped using packages where lynch has to drop back into a zone or cover someone

Last edited:
I remember fangio would occasionally have aldon drop back to cover the flats. **** was the only time I had to ask "wth is lord fangio doing??!" luckily aldon's closing speed was incredible.

dropping lynch into zone coverage is a clear sign that mangini is out coaching himself

Last edited:
can't wait to see armstead beat the **** out of that paltry Seattle line. they might be the only nfcw oline worse than ours

Cam Inman  ‏@CamInman   6m6 minutes ago

#49ers Jarryd Hayne got tripped up going through rope-ladder drill, and players erupted in laughter. Poor rookie. No worries, he wasn't hurt
laugh.gif
 cold teammates

why they do my dude like that?

had the time to edit the clip, yet couldn't take that part out? :smh:

Last edited:
How's everybody feeling about Thursday? Anyone down to do that fanbase bet like last year? Losers stay off NT for a week? Or should we change it where the loser (Seattle) has to turn in the snitching informant that keeps getting red banned?

those dumbasses were drag racing outside their facility. john lund was on the radio today saying he's got sources in their bulding and they have major dissension in their locker room. dudes hate each other over money.
laugh.gif
 their team is imploding like ours did last year.

that poor z06 
mean.gif

Last edited:
As long as Fred is okay then I find this :rofl:

That whip is filthy too :smh:

Last edited:
:lol: man they just going through it up there. Got Sherm and Kam arguing. Bunch of off the field non-sense. It only last so long with certain franchises. Gotta commend teams like the Packers and Patriots for keeping it together for so long, regardless off off the field stuff.

laugh.gif
man they just going through it up there. Got Sherm and Kam arguing. Bunch of off the field non-sense. It only last so long with certain franchises. Gotta commend teams like the Packers and Patriots for keeping it together for so long, regardless off off the field stuff.
everyone in the building is expendable when you've got elite franchise QBs like brady and rodgers. 

Back
Top Bottom