:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Denard or verret at CB obj or cooks at wr. I want the 49ers to take one of these.

On the tickets, the prices ar crazy. Looks like i will have to wait to experience the stadium. I will maybe try and get some preseason but its not the same

same

Aside from OBJ, would any of these other guys potentially be our kick and/or our punt returner?

Also, for whatever reason I have a feeling we will take a DB in the 1st.

Last edited:
Cody Latimer in the 2nd? 
nerd.gif
 Dude is getting crazy hype and I can see why. Great combination of size and speed(6'3 215lbs ran 4.4 at his pro day), good natural hands catcher with a big catching radius and knows how to utilize his body to block defenders and get leverage to fight for those 50/50 balls. I heard he started playing football late and like a lot of the great wide receivers played primarily basketball before full commitment to football. 

Last edited:
Cody Latimer in the 2nd? :nerd:  Dude is getting crazy hype and I can see why. Great combination of size and speed, good natural hands catcher with a big catching radius and knows how to utilize his body to block defenders and get leverage to fight for those 50/50 balls.

Hmm I'm not familiar with him but I'll check out some highlights. I want OBJ so badly, but I dont think it's going to happen.

Also, I know we have an abundance of RB's right now but with LMJ good as gone, Gores contract expiring, questions about Lattimore(good lord if this man comes back fully healthy he could be a PROBLEM in the L) but what do you think about Kadeem Carey from Arizona (even if you dont see us taking him)

It's VERY likely 49ers will draft a rb. They've done so every year with this regime and I don't expect this year to be any different with both Boobie and potentially LMJ gone. Hopefully it's another big, powerback. 

I might be a bit biased but I'd love to have Kadeem Carey. Any idea what round he'd be going in/if he's a fit

Evan Silva  ‏@evansilva   45s
Chris Mortensen said he's heard "more than twice" #49ers could be "ready to do something big" & #Raiders are "open for business" at No. 5.
LOL 
wink.gif

NT sources > mainstream NFL insiders/networks/media

i posted this about a month ago

i actually got some draft info  but i want john to double check with his peeps before i post it. dont want to look dumb especially if it doesnt happen. could be a game changer if it ends up happening.

edit eh f it
john is hearing that if sammy watkins drops to that 5th spot the 49ers are working on a deal with oakland for that 5th pick to grab sammy watkins. there's already been discussions between both teams. obviously its still early and a lot can happen leading up to the draft.
devil.gif

Last edited:
Good lord, the thought of either one :wow:

Oh and if a deal does indeed occur, i hope whoever we get from them balls the hell out when we play them this year :lol:

Last edited:
Im not sold on Evans :lol:

If we trading to the top 10 give me Watkins if hes available or drop to the teens and get Cooks/OBJ or stay put and get Kelvin Benjamin

Thats what Im hoping if we go WR first round

Retweeted by Tre9er
Evan Silva ‏@evansilva 41m

On NFL Insiders, Mort again talked about possibility of #49ers trade up for Mike Evans. "Buzz inside league circles that you keep hearing."

:smile:

Last edited:
i think sammy is the better fit but evans is the real deal as well. if youve never seen texas a&m play this guy has a habit of taking OVER games. i really believe manziel looked as good as he did because of this guy.

I'll be at that giants game.

Hell I'm thinking about going to the raiders game so that I can see the 49ers play in the Bay Area one more time.

Back
Top Bottom