:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's who I said from jump....tuitt that is...these stans in here juggling Johnny Manziel...They lost when Cleveland moved from 9 to 8 thinking it was for him
laugh.gif
yup tuitt will likely be BPA at 30. will be a really good pick and leave us with a !@#$ing gang of picks going into tomorrow.

maybe, but i hope not. not in the 1st anyways. in the 2nd is ideal IMO but if the niners believe in him that much to grab him now im good with it.

verrett or tuitt at 30 is the way to go IMO.

Last edited:
KB won't be around that late in the 2nd most likely
yeah but we can easily trade up to grab him now in the 2nd without it costing us much. will take a lot less to move in the next couple days. we have sooooo many freaken picks. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
wildcard for WRcould be marqise lee. dude was a stud the season prior to this last one and still had an ok season with all the dysfunction at USC+injuries.

wildcard CB is roby. explosive athlete and with his off the field issues he would fit in perfect with our goons. 

Last edited:
yeah but we can easily trade up to grab him now in the 2nd without it costing us much. will take a lot less to move in the next couple days. we have sooooo many freaken picks. :x

True I just think the time to move up was in the middle or top half of the 1st. But they def can move up for him or get him in the 1st and move up in the second for a CB

Back
Top Bottom