:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would love to see us trade up if Gilbert slips some. Has all the tools like Patrick Peterson. But I feel like OBJ or Cooks will be the pick mid teens.

With our pass rush if we had an Elite corner it would add another dimension to our defense.

Breeland should be there in the 2nd possibly 3rd where i figured he'd go. Trade up or not doesn't matter to me. With the amount of talent in this draft at our positions of need, I have all the faith in the world that we will be much better after the draft than we are right now. As it gets closer I'm starting to think that I'd rather that 1st pick be a defensive player if we stay put at 30. Many holes to fill in the secondary and add depth on the d-line. Moving up for a WR is the sexy move, but I don't know if it's the necessary move. I also think the 3rd rd will be huge for us. Looking forward to this draft moreso than the last few because of the intrigue at the top and what the niners may do. Getting ready to head down there in a bit. Gotta Rep

Last edited:
I would love to get Demarcus Lawrence if he drops far enough but I have a feeling he gets taken in the early 2nd if he doesnt sneak into the end of the first.

saw this

Move up w/1st + 3rd for Odell Move up w/2nd + 4th + 5th for Jason Verrett

we will still have a 2nd and two 3rds

Last edited:
IT'S TIME! LETS GO! BRING HOME A FUTURE 49ER STAR TRENT!!

Last edited:
Checking in. Finally we can put all the rumors to rest. Lets let the chips fall where they may :smokin

Back
Top Bottom