:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love ward was clamoring for him in the 2nd but honestly I feel like him and Lamarcus Joyner are neck and neck and Joyner could
Have been had with our first 2nd. But ward is a lot like Kenny Vaccarro of last year just versatile and when the balls in the air he becomes the fastest guy on the field.

A bit of a reach but not mad at all.

Joyner can still be picked by the 49ers. That's why Wards versatile CB and S, who knows they can go Culliver route and convert him to a CB whole still drafting Joyner to learn from Bethea

rustling dem jimmies 
pimp.gif
  #ballhawk

Last edited:
We could use Latimer,Lee, moncrief, or martavis Bryant in this 2nd.And rashede Hageman with the other 2nd of course there needs to be some slipping or some moving with our abundance of 3rd round picks.

So happy we passed on Bradley Roby , this year he looked disinterested. When Red mentioned him as an elite guy with character concerns he is just that. Sometimes he is downright scared of contact also.

Last edited:
im not as high on moncrief as i was before. i went back and rewatched all the ole miss games and saw some major fundamental flaws. i love how easy he gets open, but dude needs tons of work. it really depends where he gets picked but with good coaching he could be a solid WR. martavis bryant is in similar situation. paul richardson could be our sleeper pick.

would prefer jordan matthews. i think hes going to be a stud. also, i think trent really needs to look at bruce ellington.

cant pass on jarvis landry if hes there in the 3rd. 

Last edited:
I still like davante Adams he plays very similar to Crabs hands are soft as F. But yeah Moncrief is raw but his acceleration off the
Line and size is so intriguing.

Like Jordan Matthews but he had been Falling this whole draft process and its prolly cuz he lacks versatility and can only play the X receiver.

Agree with Ellington also quick twitch guy who can return punts.

Bummed we didnt trade up for Cooks.  Jimmie looks pretty good, but I know nothing about him. 

i can see jordan being a niner especially with the rice connection and all. reason i didnt list him for todays round is bcus he lacks the speed we need to stretch the field.

a combination of a possession guy and a stretch guy is what i want today. one guy from group a and one guy from group b

group a

davante adams

allen robinson

jordan matthews

cody latimer

jarvis landry

group b

marqise lee

donte moncrief

martavis bryant

paul richardson

bruce ellington

robert herron

landry and ellington 
devil.gif

Last edited:
exactly. best hands in the entire draft and tough mother!@#$er with zero fear when working the middle of the field. i know trent and jim love football players and landry epitomizes what it is to be a football player. day 1 he would contribute on special teams and eventually fulfill Q's role. personally i could careless how a guy performs in spandex and on a race track  - show me the tape! anquan boldin v2

Last edited:
Hahaha I know Stevie. That's my ***** IRL. Welcome home bruh bruh 
pimp.gif
 Talk about a steal! Stevie can ball.

Last edited:
As odd as it sounds I became a fan of this guy after he dropped that game winning TD a few years back, seeing how much it bothered him after the game made me respect him and it also showed how much he cares about the game/letting his teammates down.

Excited about this :pimp:

Great move. I'm sure we will make a trade to add another pick next year now.

Hopefully this is good foreshadowing to how we will act today and the weekend with the draft and/or trades. :pimp:

man we have crazy ammunition and flexibility to get some sick depth in the 2nd and 3rd. if the niners walk away with stephon tuitt, weston richburg or trent murphy in the 2nd i will **** my pants. 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom