:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
dig the trade.

just now i have no idea what they'll be doing the rest of the draft :lol:

-- watch them go RB next

Last edited:

a combination of a possession guy and a stretch guy is what i want today. one guy from group a and one guy from group b

group a

davante adams

allen robinson

jordan matthews

cody latimer

jarvis landry

group b

marqise lee

donte moncrief

martavis bryant

paul richardson

bruce ellington

robert herron

landry and ellington 
devil.gif

Last edited:
Dont want us to reach for him but with the abundance of draft picks I hope Kadeem Carey falls in our lap at some point

The move is cool but is solely dependent on how much Kap can improve as a passer. If he can take that step then its a good move

very true. no player acquisition will significantly improve our offense as much as kap progressing as passing quarterback would.

Last edited:
Agree, but I have a hard time believing Kap will come back next year with no improvements and looking like the same player as last season. Not to mention he may be playing for a contract, he'll be fine.

Pretty much why LMJ has wasted his career with the niners, hopefully they can get a 5th for him.

DT or DE with the next pick?

Niners should go Def heavy with players they expect to contribute now.

woo  wooo wooo not the draft i planned for the 49ers, but its looking to be even better as planned.

Hahaha I know Stevie. That's my ***** IRL. Welcome home bruh bruh :pimp:  Talk about a steal! Stevie can ball.
I always tease my girl about the time he asked her to homecoming in high school but she turned him down.

"Do you know where you coulda been in life if you said yes?!"
"But I wouldn't be with you."
"I ain't nobody special!"

:lol:

I'm excited as hell though.

I always tease my girl about the time he asked her to homecoming in high school but she turned him down.

"Do you know where you coulda been in life if you said yes?!"
"But I wouldn't be with you."
"I ain't nobody special!"

laugh.gif

I'm excited as hell though.
lmao

@SylvesterMcGrizzly  we need to jump up to the front of the 2nd and snatch tuitt 
mad.gif

Last edited:
The addition of Stevie Johnson was great.

Loving the Ward pick. I think/hope dude will be able to produce right away.

Still hoping for Martavis or Jarvis Landry picked later today...overall though great moves so far...#InHarbaalkeWeTrust

Back
Top Bottom