:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

no reason?

4q200.jpg
roll.gif

damnit i forgot about the mad scientist g-ro

Last edited:
Can this season start any sooner? Never been so eager for a season to start more than this one

Like the lynch pick. Has the tools to be a solid DE if he can keep his head on straight. The DBs are a shot in the dark/lottery ticket. We shall see if any stick and can be key contributors outside of special teams. I'm thinking of taking a trip to the left this fall. Will have to coordinate it with a home game. But the Giants game is already circled on my calendar. Will be getting my tickets in a couple weeks. Should be fun considering my pops is a Giants fan

you know us at the NT 49er scout department are 2 steps ahead of free agency. no worries trent, i've already found the guy taking boobie's spot on the roster

trey millard H-back. we'll grab him late. thank us later. 
wink.gif

peep @ :41

Millard is Delanie Walker v2. You can put him ontop of Frank in i formation, inline as a tight end, flex him out as a wide out or put him next to kap in the diamond pistol formation. He was made for this offense and is a D coords nightmare aka mismatch everywhere.

Last edited:
What a draft :pimp: :pimp:

As of now this draft looks good on paper... Hopefully they all pan out on the field... Can't wait for the season to start

Now on to free agent pickups!

Did skov gt picked? Noteables that didnt get picked up?

this draft is insane on paper 
sick.gif
 90% of the players we picked were the top rated prospect at their position.

this got draft got me all sorts of aroused for next season...but with all this talent, who the hell do we send out to the field? millard's got some wheels for a rb/fb, loving that pick up especially when it comes to sparing Bruce Bruce for a couple of series.

in any case, who's gonna fill in for navorro while he recovers? moody? any chance we throw borland in?

Don't be surprised if Borland beats out willhoite and moody. This guy is electric with some rare instincts. Hes one of those guys you don't want to bet against.

Millard might be pup. Only reason he fell is because he tore his ACL.

Last edited:
Thomas, Millard and Reaser... I believe they will be red-shirted for the season because of injuries

Leaves us with 9 players fighting for playing time :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
‏@MaioccoCSN 1m
The 49ers selected ILB Chris Borland in draft, while Raiders did not address ILB. @KyleBonagura reports Shayne Skov considering both teams.

We may trade some guys for draft picks like we did last preseason I believe Cam Johnson and one other guy. We will probably go through training camp and a preseason game or two to see who does what and see if we have any preseason injuries and then either cut or trade guys for late round draft picks.

Last edited:
hahaha

compete to play with one of the best teams in the NFL or the worst? hmmm? tough decision wasn't so tough. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom