:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Season Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's just immature just like Aldon. I've seen dude lose his mind on the field lol. He would do stuff like leave the field and talk to people in the stands. Overall on the field doesn't show the greatest football IQ. I still am not 100% sure why he left notre dame, either. need to look it up. he's got crazy good potential tho. like i posted above people envisioned him as a 1st round talent a couple years back.

Last edited:

He's just immature just like Aldon. I've seen dude lose his mind on the field lol. He would do stuff like leave the field and talk to people in the stands. Overall on the field doesn't show the greatest football IQ. I still am not 100% sure why he left notre dame, either. need to look it up. he's got crazy good potential tho. like i posted above people envisioned him as a 1st round talent a couple years back.
Rotoworld said he transferred to be closer to family. 

Ah gotcha.m

This will blow your mind but I've seen some scouts say Aaron lynch has more potential than jadeveon clowney if he gets his mind right. Crazy, huh?

Last edited:
So he's like Ash's Charizard? Jim got all the badges.
lmao

HC always coming thru with the posts out of left field 
roll.gif

Picked up on the reference being Pokemon oriented but I just don't get it.

What is with grown men and Pokemon??

We need McCullers a space eater I'm convinced Tomsula can make anybody who meets the eye test a productive player.

Very much looking forward to seeing Tank on the Gridiron also next year dude was a man amongst boys collegiately healthy.

Last edited:
different subject but training camp is going to be good, the roster is loaded and whoever makes the roster will deserve it.

my battles to watch is at C and nickel CB

Marcus Martin most likely takes that Job from Kilgore but Kilgore still will get his Jumbo work.

Nickel job will be Ward's off rip

info on the S johnson trade
The 49ers dealt this pick to the Bills on Friday for wide receiver Stevie Johnson. However, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer, the pick was then traded to the Eagles in the deal that landed tailback Bryce Brown with Buffalo.

According to the Inquirer, the value of the pick is conditional on Johnson’s 2014 production. The pick could be one of the following: a 2015 fourth-rounder, a 2016 third-round pick or a 2016 fourth-round pick.

team is so ******* loaded. come on kap. it's all on you. there's no reason why this team shouldnt win the superbowl. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom