Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Not sure if anyone cares but the newest Madden update they took Crabtree off the Niners.
laugh.gif

good i always benched him no matter what
@+%% that. Dude is raw in the game and like a 91 by year 3
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Well, the Rams did play harder when Boiler was under center.

Not sure if that means anything, but a team with their backs against the wall is always the most dangerous.

With that said, the Niners should skunk these fools.

Sing talks about giving hill more freedom to "open it up".

About time IMO

Glad to hear that we may start passing more, but now that Gore is out for a few weeks I don't think we have much of a choice.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

About time IMO

Glad to hear that we may start passing more, but now that Gore is out for a few weeks I don't think we have much of a choice.
just read somewhere that 49ers don't plan to change the play-calling now that Gore is out.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Deuce King

About time IMO

just read somewhere that 49ers don't plan to change the play-calling now that Gore is out.

Watch the vid, it's not about gore being out it's about Hill learning and getting used to the offense. I think its also about Sing andRaye beginning to trust Hill more.

yeahhhhh except the person i quoted was talking about how gore is out and that SF didn't really have "much of a choice" but to start passingmore, when in actuality the play-calling with coffee in the backfield is likeley to remain more or less the same.

as for hill passing it more, i'm all for it but talk is cheap only what happens on the field matters.

I also hope they let him change the play at the line, if needed.

It looks like Sheets isn't gettin the call up to the team because they're worried about his pass protection, to be honest I'm a little worried onCoffees ability to pickup the blitz too.

That is one of the biggest assets we're gonna miss from Gore.

I think the Niners patience with Michael Robinson is wearing thin as well.

At least it looks like regardless of what happens, we will get something of value for drafting Crabtree.

What do you think we can get in return for him if we were to trade his rights? And hopefully the Jets and whoever else is accused get caught as well so we getmore picks, along with Carolina's...

Why would any team other then the jets trade for MC? And if the tampering charges get us a pick from them, what would they have left to offer? A high pick thedraft after next?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Is it Dland that has season tickets? Wanna sell sundays game?

That it is. I've gone to 9 regular season games a year for the past 10 years, never missing one. So I am sorry bro, the answer is no.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Is it Dland that has season tickets? Wanna sell sundays game?

That it is. I've gone to 9 regular season games a year for the past 10 years, never missing one. So I am sorry bro, the answer is no.
wanna sell me other game tickets?
nerd.gif
...pleeease
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

potentially 4 first round picks?

?

Just got back a little while ago. Great horrible game. Our offense was
sick.gif
but our defense was
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. Even though it was just the Lambs, it is great knowingwe are a contender again.
pimp.gif

I just read an article that said the Niners were not satisfied with this win, I'm loving this attitude.

A lot can be lost in the shuffle with beating the Lambs in this blow out, the O-Line once again played like trash.

Couldn't open up any holes for Coffee and got Hill sacked ... 5 times?

Sing said it was unacceptable and when its all said and done the Niners O-line will be great.
nerd.gif

Over the past couple games, I've seen Staley struggle run blocking, pass protecting.

The O-line needs to be upgraded, but week to week I'll be content with improvement.

Big game next week vs the Falcons.

We did what we had to do after the crushing loss last week we took it to in all phases of the game.

Back
Top Bottom