Official San Francisco 49ers Off-Season Thread (5-7): Let's get ready for the Draft!

i hate how suddenly he wants to ride with us after being 3-1...i hope p.willis knocks him hard during a practice...trade crabby for steve smith!!!!! (eitherones fine)
laugh.gif
tired.gif

yeah of course winning solves a lot of problems... this @!@%+++ assclown crabtree. he better be worth his hype.

[h1]Crabtree's base deal: six years, $32 million[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on October 7, 2009 3:07 PM ET
In the wake of the news that the 49ers have signed receiver Michael Crabtree after an extended holdout, there has been not a hint of the dollars to be paid to Crabtree.

And since this means that his agent hasn't leaked the numbers, it means that his agent feels no specific motivation to do so.

Possibly because his agent isn't all that thrilled to have his name on the deal.

So the numbers will come from sources other than Crabtree's agent. And we've gotten our mitts into them.

Per a league source, Crabtree has signed a six-year, $32 million contract. (The total includes guaranteed money, base salaries, and the one-time incentive based on achieving minimum playing time.)

The deal also includes $17 million in guaranteed money.

As reported elsewhere, the deal can void to five years based on performance triggers. But they won't be easily reached.

The source tells us that, in his first four seasons (including 2009), Crabtree must either qualify for two Pro Bowls, or he must qualify for one Pro Bowl in one year and he must participate in 80 percent of the offensive snaps in a separate year in which the team makes the playoffs.

In other words, if in 2010 he qualifies for the Pro Bowl and the team makes the playoffs and he participates in 80 percent of the snaps, he'll still need to make it to the Pro Bowl or achieve the 80-percent/playoffs in another season.

Since the chances of Crabtree making the Pro Bowl or participating in 80 percent of the offensive snaps this year is roughly zero percent, he'll have three years to get it done.

And it won't be easy. Frankly, he'll be hard pressed to make it to one Pro Bowl in three years with the likes of Larry Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Anquan Boldin, Steve Smith, the other Steve Smith, Hakeem Nicks, DeSean Jackson, Johnny Knox, Percy Harvin, Greg Jennings, Roddy White, T.J. Houshmandzadeh in the same conference.

So, by all appearances, it's a six-year deal. And at $17 million in guaranteed money, the per-year guarantee is a tepid $2.83 million per year.

We'll be adding more details to this specific entry soon. For now, I need to get the raw numbers posted, before I get 17 e-mails from FOX public relations regarding the fact that Jay Glazer is reporting the same numbers.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ crabtree

Homie held out all this time and got screwed, the five years at 16 mil was a better deal then 6 for 17 he should fire his agent

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ crabtree

Homie held out all this time and got screwed, the five years at 16 mil was a better deal then 6 for 17 he should fire his agent
smh.gif
at him for not even believing that his team would win any games
grin.gif
He was expecting the 9ers to be a +%%$%# $%% team, and he and his agent were hoping they could gain leverage because hypotheticall the 9ers would need him morethan ever.
*I guess their predictions were dead wrong so they ended up wasting time & $$$$$.
laugh.gif

I'm tellin you how this is all played out was so #$*%##+ weird.

Crabtree really needs to realize the people he is surrounding himself with are tellin him all lies
grin.gif

First, Deion comes out of left field and opens up his yap then MC Hammer plays into the equation?

All I know is, he better have had that playbook for the last 5 weeks and he better be in tip top shape.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Crabtree really needs to realize the people he is surrounding himself with are tellin him all lies
grin.gif

First, Deion comes out of left field and opens up his yap then MC Hammer plays into the equation?

All I know is, he better have had that playbook for the last 5 weeks and he better be in tip top shape.

laugh.gif
if not? then what?

?

Then it'll be even more of a setback for him to get with it, what kinda stupid question is that.

?

Then it'll be even more of a setback for him to get with it, what kinda stupid question is that.

laugh.gif
naw, just messing ...cuz it sound like you were gonna do something tohim if he doesn't get into camp in tip top shape
laugh.gif

grin.gif

Raye doesn't let players take home the playbook. And why would he be studying it anyway? To learn the playbook of a team that he doesn'teven know for sure he is going to sign with? He stated that he has watched all of the 49ers games and followed them and he's been working out like crazyin Florida. Stop acting like he has something to prove to you.

He's a 49er now and he's going to work just as hard as anyone else on this team.

so this will probably be the end of Rossum...than won't it? They deactivated him last week and he was healthy and now they gotta make a spot

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

grin.gif

Raye doesn't let players take home the playbook. And why would he be studying it anyway? To learn the playbook of a team that he doesn't even know for sure he is going to sign with? He stated that he has watched all of the 49ers games and followed them and he's been working out like crazy in Florida. Stop acting like he has something to prove to you.

He's a 49er now and he's going to work just as hard as anyone else on this team.

I'm pretty sure the playbook only has four plays in it, so Crabs wont have a problem

Originally Posted by Troponin C

Wired: Singletary week 4 vs. STL
pimp.gif
I've said this a million times, but that man makes very very proud to be a fan of this team.
Oh he aight..........he from da hood, he aight....Dre from da hood!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He is easily my favorite niner coach and he hasnt even been the head coach a full year yet.......I liked Mariucci and siefert too......

Back
Top Bottom