:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens @ M&T Bank 11/25 - Thanksgiving Harbowl:::

Didn't niners lose to reality show winner?
laugh.gif

Tough loss, but hey, the Ravens' D was suffocating. And the 49ers at the end of the day are still 9-2. There weren't gonna run through the schedule and go 15-1
laugh.gif
, so hopefully they just learn from this loss and they can figure some things out offensively.

They'll have another good test with Pittsburgh at home later on...hopefully they'll find a way to win that one.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Exactly, these clowns are talking just to talk.
Somebody call the wahhhhhmbulance for this guy, can't take any negative critique of his team.
laugh.gif

Hey bud, people will have stuff to say whether or not you like it. It's a sports forum. Now I'm sure your next response will be something like "but you're a Dolphins fan", and I would reply "I know they suck". I can call a spade a spade.

I don't mind the critique at all, although the critique itself if way off and #%! backwards but that's something further to discuss.  Like you said though, your team is the Dolphins so you really wouldn't know what a good team looks like and you haven't and most likely won't for quite some time.

laugh.gif
now you have nothing to say so you say we lost to Tebow.

Truth hurts........
laugh.gif

Just shut up you make it seem like your team's been any better. 

We're dam sure better than the Raiders and dam sure better than getting beat by a team led by Tim Tebow.

Defense definitely, offense meh

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Exactly, these clowns are talking just to talk.
Somebody call the wahhhhhmbulance for this guy, can't take any negative critique of his team.
laugh.gif

Hey bud, people will have stuff to say whether or not you like it. It's a sports forum. Now I'm sure your next response will be something like "but you're a Dolphins fan", and I would reply "I know they suck". I can call a spade a spade.

I don't mind the critique at all, although the critique itself if way off and #%! backwards but that's something further to discuss.  Like you said though, your team is the Dolphins so you really wouldn't know what a good team looks like and you haven't and most likely won't for quite some time.
laugh.gif
oooh, good one. Except you guys were doormats and a coach came in and changed things around, right? So for you to say "and most likely won't for quite some time." is short sighted and speaks of ignorance.
By the way, with that QB, neither will you. 
wink.gif

Dude brought up raiders cause his team got absolutely owned
laugh.gif
classic. *waits for another response bout how the raiders are terrible*

Watching the Ravens defense get to work is far from boring.

Love these kinds of games.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

I blame this loss all on Rachel
laugh.gif

Same. 
laugh.gif
We were actually getting down the field in the first half. As soon as he came in our offensive line looked like #!%%.

Id like to see our defense send some more people in to blitz on 3rd down every now and then. You cant send 3 or 4 guys every time when we werent getting anywhere near Flacco. All he did was sit back in the pocket, scan the field and wait for someone to get open. Defense was also looking tired which was expected with the offense having all those 3 and outs.

Also how exactly were we exposed? We went on the road to play one of the best home teams in the league on a short week. We lost out on a touchdown early in the game because of a chop block penalty. We were called for a 50 yard pass interference penalty which led to 3 points. Ravens defense had 9 sacks and the game was still relatively close until the 4th quarter. If anything they should have won by at least another touchdown but we were able to hold them to a couple of field goals after they marched all the way down the field.

Ravens are a good team though I wouldnt want to have to play them again.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Didn't niners lose to reality show winner?
laugh.gif

Even if we did, that reality show winner, or any reality show winner for that matter is better than Tim Tebow.  I'm talking about any and every reality show winner too champ, you dudes had Tebow looking like Steve Young
laugh.gif
.  Your team from top to bottom is a joke, and you as well 
laugh.gif

Defense definitely, offense meh

Exactly, who ever said our offense is anything but average or slightly above average at times.  That's not getting "exposed" as you said.  Our defense is good or very good and our offense still has room for improvement, that's nothing new.  

So for you to say "and most likely won't for quite some time." is short sighted and speaks of ignorance.
wink.gif

You and your team early on in the season were cheering when you were losing, that in itself speaks volumes for the loser mentality that is developed for the Dolphins and some of their fans.  49ers are on top of the division this year and are looking to go to the playoffs, Dolphins however, not so much.

*waits for another response bout how the raiders are terrible*

"You already know what the business is"

Deuce King wrote:

So for you to say "and most likely won't for quite some time." is short sighted and speaks of ignorance.
wink.gif

You and your team early on in the season were cheering when you were losing, that in itself speaks volumes for the loser mentality that is developed for the Dolphins and some of their fans.  49ers are on top of the division this year and are looking to go to the playoffs, Dolphins however, not so much.

And again, you all had a coaching staff change in the offseason, hmm wonder what's coming for Miami. Acting like you've been doing this for years.
laugh.gif

Aww, did the bully Raider fans hurt Duece the Diva's feelings?
laugh.gif

Last time I checked, we're on top of our division too champ.

The only thing that was a joke was your teams offense tonight
laugh.gif

Was it 9 or 10 sacks? After 7 I lost count
laugh.gif

Couldn't even put 1 TD on the board
laugh.gif
not 1
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Raiders fans talking %%#$ cuz they have nothing else to be happy about.Y'all look ridiculous.Good game Baltimore, y'all brought the heat all night long. 9 sacks is inexcusable. And it was STILL a close game, no worries here. We can't win them all.9-2 still looks GREAT.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

laugh.gif
Raiders fans talking %%#$ cuz they have nothing else to be happy about.Y'all look ridiculous.Good game Baltimore, y'all brought the heat all night long. 9 sacks is inexcusable. And it was STILL a close game, no worries here. We can't win them all.9-2 still looks GREAT.

Nothing to be happy about? In first place ya we have nothing to be happy about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Last time I checked, we're on top of our division too champ.

For now, but watch out for the surging Broncos led by Tim Tebow.............the same Broncos with Tim Tebow that beat you dudes by the way
roll.gif
roll.gif

hmm wonder what's coming for Miami.

Much of nothing champ, and it's been that way for years now, aint nothing bout to change about that.

Acting like you've been doing this for years.
laugh.gif

Actually we have, just not recently.    

Couldn't even put 1 TD on the board

We're good, we played a team with a great defense that we won't even have to face in our conference when it's playoff time once we get there.  You dudes however, well let's not get ahead of ourselves.  Let's see if you dudes can even get to the playoffs.  

Did y'all even get inside the 30? Serious question

You tell me cause I know you and the majority of Raiders Nation was watching the 49ers with great intent, little brother always watches and pays close attention to big brother.

Back
Top Bottom