:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens @ M&T Bank 11/25 - Thanksgiving Harbowl:::

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by JD214

laugh.gif

I thought he was trying to the oak vs sf war again
laugh.gif
. Then I realized he's a raider fan
laugh.gif

Yeah, I was like what, a Raider fan vs a Raider fan?

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I was hoping nobody saw it
laugh.gif

A lot of dudes that cheer and root for bum teams are in here talking about the 49ers, you dudes are clowns.

For you die hards out there who follow the Niners. Does this one fall on Alex Smith? Is he just not getting it out fast enough? Or is the O-Line that bad? I mean can we just rack this up to super Baltimore Defense? I'd like to know what you all think

Originally Posted by mosk33toe

For you die hards out there who follow the Niners. Does this one fall on Alex Smith? Is he just not getting it out fast enough? Or is the O-Line that bad? I mean can we just rack this up to super Baltimore Defense? I'd like to know what you all think
its a combo of great D and bad O-line play

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Originally Posted by Deuce King

A lot of dudes that cheer and root for bum teams are in here talking about the 49ers, you dudes are clowns.
roll.gif

Stop your blood clot crying.

Your team is the Raiders......that says enough.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

explain

I don't have to, it's on tv bro
Thought so

Instead of getting the ball in the air you guys settle for the run against a dominating line. If you watched the first quarter you'd see Niners had better movement getting the ball to Davis, Ginn, and Crabtree in the air. Coverage is good by Baltimore but very beatable. Braylon Edwards could've gotten y'all a TD but didn't play for it hard enough. David Akers has been a blessing to your team.

Back
Top Bottom