:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Baltimore Ravens @ M&T Bank 11/25 - Thanksgiving Harbowl:::

Originally Posted by B0SsTyCoON

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

I don't have to, it's on tv bro
Thought so

Instead of getting the ball in the air you guys settle for the run against a dominating line. If you watched the first quarter you'd see Niners had better movement getting the ball to Davis, Ginn, and Crabtree in the air. Coverage is good by Baltimore but very beatable. Braylon Edwards could've gotten y'all a TD but didn't play for it hard enough. David Akers has been a blessing to your team.
This Oline cant block for !!$!, the dline is just dominating them.  Theyve had more pass plays than runplays. 

T-Sizzle
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
at getting exposed... we playing against a top d at their home... its a close game

Exactly, these clowns are talking just to talk.
Somebody call the wahhhhhmbulance for this guy, can't take any negative critique of his team.
laugh.gif

Hey bud, people will have stuff to say whether or not you like it. It's a sports forum. Now I'm sure your next response will be something like "but you're a Dolphins fan", and I would reply "I know they suck". I can call a spade a spade.

explain

I don't have to, it's on tv bro
Thought so

Instead of getting the ball in the air you guys settle for the run against a dominating line. If you watched the first quarter you'd see Niners had better movement getting the ball to Davis, Ginn, and Crabtree in the air. Coverage is good by Baltimore but very beatable. Braylon Edwards could've gotten y'all a TD but didn't play for it hard enough. David Akers has been a blessing to your team.

Your assessment is terrible.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

A lot of dudes that cheer and root for bum teams are in here talking about the 49ers, you dudes are clowns.
roll.gif

Stop your blood clot crying.

laugh.gif
dude is so mad right now
roll.gif

Yeah right. At the end of the day your team lost to Tim Tebow......lol. You, your team and most of the Raiders Nation fans on here are a joke.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
dude is so mad right now
roll.gif

Yeah right. At the end of the day your team lost to Tim Tebow......lol. You, your team and most of the Raiders Nation fans on here are a joke.

laugh.gif
now you have nothing to say so you say we lost to Tebow. How original
laugh.gif

The 9ers defense has always been for real.

Its the offense that will be their downfall though.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Thought so

Your assessment is terrible.

smile.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
dude is so mad right now
roll.gif

Just shut up you make it seem like your team's been any better.

Niners didn't play a good game on a short week. 9-2 ain't bad. Most figured they'd lose this one anyways.
But give credit to the Ravens. Their d-line and blitz schemes were too much tonight. Alex Smith can't do anything with 9 sacks. This defense barely missed Ray.

Props to the Ravens for winning the battle at the line of scrimmage. O-Line didn't show up tonight. Got to rebound against the Rams.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
I see Ginn hasn't changed one bit. I don't miss his frail #@! at all.
i want to laugh too, but i shouldn't.

goddamnit Ginn.

This _ Ginn cant catch a MF'n cold
laugh.gif

Great game. I honestly think the Ravens are the most complete team in the AFC. Flacco gotta step up though.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
at getting exposed... we playing against a top d at their home... its a close game

Exactly, these clowns are talking just to talk.
Somebody call the wahhhhhmbulance for this guy, can't take any negative critique of his team.
laugh.gif

Hey bud, people will have stuff to say whether or not you like it. It's a sports forum. Now I'm sure your next response will be something like "but you're a Dolphins fan", and I would reply "I know they suck". I can call a spade a spade.

I don't mind the critique at all, although the critique itself if way off and #%! backwards but that's something further to discuss.  Like you said though, your team is the Dolphins so you really wouldn't know what a good team looks like and you haven't and most likely won't for quite some time.

laugh.gif
now you have nothing to say so you say we lost to Tebow.

Truth hurts........
laugh.gif

Just shut up you make it seem like your team's been any better. 

We're dam sure better than the Raiders and dam sure better than getting beat by a team led by Tim Tebow.

Back
Top Bottom