:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 10/14:::

This game will be close to how the regular season game played last year, with the 49ers coming out on top this time by a bigger margin.

49ers by 2 touchdowns and a field goal or two. :D

If Cruz lights 'Los up like he did in the 1st half of the NFCC, we'll be in for a long day.

Although I hope we stomp them out, I think this game will come down to the final possession.

24-20 Niners :D

Man, i don't want anything less than a beatdown of the giants. Just like coughlin said, this is a new season and i want us to show the nfl that week 2 was just a blip on the radar. I respect the giants, they beat us in january in our house and won the super bowl. There is no revenge for that. Nothings gona change that game. This is a mission. Anything less than 17 points and i'll be disappointed.

Talbert

We ready.
:pimp:

seems like no one is giving the gmen a chance in this game

perfect
LOL who isnt giving the Giants a chance? Arent u the same dude that cried about the same thing last year in the game thread? My bad, wasnt you, was someone else.

Last edited:
LOL who isnt giving the Giants a chance? Arent u the same dude that cried about the same thing last year in the game thread? My bad, wasnt you, was someone else.

Every place I have seen with a prediction is saying the 49ers are going to win. Also did you not see the dude on page 1 that says the 49ers by 17-20 points?

Should be a good game. Is Nicks paying?

Keys to a win

Don't bite on Eli's pump fakes
Lets play penalty free football
O-line contains the Giants front 7
Alex and the offense converting on 3rd down (esp when its and obvious passing situation)
Eyes on Victor Cruz at all times

hella hyped ima be at dnb getting hammered then being ushered home thanks to designated driver so i can watch the giants vs cards 
smokin.gif

Should be a good game. Is Nicks paying?
Keys to a win
Don't bite on Eli's pump fakes
Lets play penalty free football
O-line contains the Giants front 7
Alex and the offense converting on 3rd down (esp when its and obvious passing situation)
Eyes on Victor Cruz at all times

Most likely Nicks is playing. He made the trip and is questionable. I would be shocked if he didn't play.

bruh niners threw for 300 yards and ran for 300 yards last week jim harbaugh is on a roll niners by 14!

bruh niners threw for 300 yards and ran for 300 yards last week jim harbaugh is on a roll niners by 14!

They played the Bills. The Jets put up 40 on them. I can guarantee the 49ers will not have anywhere close to 600 yards. I think 49ers fans are forgetting that only 1 WR had a catch in the NFCCG and it was meaningless.

Umm nobody is giving the Giants a chance. Multiple people on NT have said the 49ers by atleast 2 TDs. Which if you know anything about football is just a dumb statement to make. The Giants always play down to the level of competition. Like the Browns last week, but they always play good teams very well. Patriots, 49ers & Packers twice last year. Pats, GB, Dallas in 07. It is gonna be a game that comes down to the final drive just like last years regular season game and Eli is not gonna lose this one.

Short sighted. Nobody on NT is giving the Giants a chance? Maybe a handful of folks. Don't believe too much into what Coughlin says about that, they're the defending Super Bowl champs for crying out loud!

Personally, I don't think they'll win. But I give them a chance.

Short sighted. Nobody on NT is giving the Giants a chance? Maybe a handful of folks. Don't believe too much into what Coughlin says about that, they're the defending Super Bowl champs for crying out loud!
Personally, I don't think they'll win. But I give them a chance.

I said multiple people on NT. I haven't seen an analyst pick the Giants yet.

Back
Top Bottom