:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick 10/14:::

Giants fans really think they DOMINATED today, more power to you dudes.
You dudes ain't see no parts of the paint today. Cut it out.

You dudes played good, no doubt about it. I'm just saying Alex Smith throwing 3 interceptions due to his inabilities doesn't help. Giants played good.
I agree with Deuce, 3 INTs by Smith that led to 6 pts and 2 missed FG's by Akers, we just shot ourselves in the foot. Dont get me wrong, the Giants are a good team, but if the niners played niners football by not having Kap take every other snap to run the wildcap, if akers hits those FGs and if Smith doesnt throw those uncharacteristic INTs we have a different game. Eli didnt have a great game, and bradshaw was only able to run once the game was outta hand and the D didnt look like it cared being out there anymore. I hope we see the Giants in the NFCCG again.

Last edited:
I'm ******g pissed at the Niners, Alex didn't come through and the Giants brought their A-game. Congrats to the Giants, nothing but respect to them for going in foreign soil and coming up big in a big game, clutch. As for the Niners, we need to work out our kinks.

There's no doubt the Giants outplayed the 9ers today.

Damn, 3 points :x Hope they bounce back like they normally do...A rematch in the post-season would be intredasting.

Niners will be ready for the Seaguls, Harbaugh coached Niners have never had back to back lackluster games :smokin

Last edited:
zugncl.jpg

49ers are a top 3 team in the NFL this year though. Alex is their biggest flaw. Should be a great game :pimp:

GIFSoup

I stand corrected :smh:

Last edited:
I wasn't able to watch the game, but I saw Smith's 3 INTs and they looked pretty bad. I was able to catch a drive before the end of the 1st half when the challenge happened and it seemed like the Giants were able to easily drive the ball down the field. I can probably agree with the Giants figuring the 49ers out. I remember hearing a statistic in the 1st half how Smith had a decent completion %, but was averaging 5 yards a throw, which is pretty bad. I've been worried about Alex Smith how he stares down receivers and checks down passes and this game really showed his weaknesses.

I'd say this game the Giants had the 49ers figured out and they weren't able to do anything about it. Hopefully the 49ers can learn from this because the NFC West is up for grabs when at the beginning of the season it was pretty much a lock for the 49ers to win the division.

9ers got they *** kicked plain and simple

Hopefully they get their **** together by thursday

Tough, tough loss. A few things as a fan: 1.Getting tired of the wildkap.... 2. Run the F'n ball. 3. WTH is wrong with Akers. 4. Where is Aldon at??We need to take care of business within the division and we will be fine. If we can beat them in the playoffs I will take a regular season loss any day. this game definitely brought me back to earth.

Giants fans really think they DOMINATED today, more power to you dudes.
You dudes ain't see no parts of the paint today. Cut it out.
You dudes played good, no doubt about it. I'm just saying Alex Smith throwing 3 interceptions due to his inabilities doesn't help. Giants played good.
it's ok deuce, by your standard we didn't get dominated today either!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nah champ, you dudes got killed. Texans had no business playing in a primetime game let alone even showing up to play if you dudes were going to put up that kind of performance. You will never see a QB destroy our defense like Rodgers did you boys last night. Like I said in another thread, the Texans are JV, but somehow they thought they were Varsity.

Nah champ, you dudes got killed.
Umm so did the 49ers.. The Texans lost by 18. The 49ers lost by 23. Both the Texans and 49ers got killed.
Did you watch both games in their entirety or did you just look at the box score?? I watched both games fully, the Texans got manhandled. Them scoring a touchdown off of a blocked punt late in the game meant nothing. Rodgers threw for 6........count 'em 6 touchdowns, so much for the Texans having a legit defense. The 49ers defense gave up 1 rushing touchdown and 1 passing touchdown. Texans defense got exposed as FRAUDS, we still in good standing as far as our defense over here.

We got a little too cute this against the Giants. Coughlin fundamentally destroyed Harbaugh. Alex looked like the old Alex. That is all.

49ers were trying to do too much.  Just KISS.  Just ground, pound and utilize the weapons we got at the wideout. 

That long throw to Moss should have been the first play of the game. 

I hope we do see the G-men in the playoffs.  I need to get my $ back.   G-men lost last yr in the regular season  and won in the playoffs.  Lets see if we could return the favor....

Back
Top Bottom