Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

It doesn't help that they don't come with a printed MSRP. I'm even fine with paying 100 for these though, I like the 6000,

Isn't box price on those $100? Anything under box is a bit of a deal, especially with how nice Saucony usually makes even their GRs
I've seen these 6000s for $90 and for $100 on different sites. Seeing $69.99 was unbelievable. Glad I got my pair for that price, but I wish everybody else could.

I've seen these 6000s for $90 and for $100 on different sites. Seeing $69.99 was unbelievable. Glad I got my pair for that price, but I wish everybody else could.

They probably realized they goofed up when half the stock was sold in a few minutes.

Haha I paid $110 shipped for the red 6000s and was salty about seeing them cheaper on other sites.....grabbing the blues for $69 shipped just balanced everything out for me....Eddie Wins review sold me on the blue color way

Last edited:
I just copped the red/charcoal. The more purple they look, the better imo
smokin.gif
it's definitely a unique red. i'd say it's kind of like a dark magenta

blue grids were number 1 for me then the reds. might grab the all grey 6000s too

Those green/gumsole Grids disappear with the quickness everytime they show up...

I've been missing out on the Burgandy/Reds too. Still waiting.

can someone provide me with product codes of the grids 9000? reds,greens please..

i cannot find them...thanks

^^everyones foot is different....I go up a half size for grids....and I stay tts for 6000 and I go up a half size for shadow originals

Picked up the blue Grid 9000s as a consolation prize because the guy in front of me got my size in green. I need the green. hopefully they start dropping everywhere soon. Suede feels real nice

Picked up the blue Grid 9000s as a consolation prize because the guy in front of me got my size in green. I need the green. hopefully they start dropping everywhere soon. Suede feels real nice
They will Ive heard of places getting restocks so I'm sure you will see alot these coming two weeks!

To me, the 9000's in this pack fit a little bit looser than my older 9000's. I think it's because of the soft leather used on these as compared to the usual synthetics. I've always worn a 10 in this model, but preferred a 9.5 in these. Also. I've got a narrow foot which probably is a factor as well.

I thought I had the 3 I wanted coming in, turns out I only got the reds the other night, I just got an email saying that the shop I ordered from was sorry, but they couldn't locate my requested pair in the Blue 6000s. I guess I'll wait until this weekend to see if my local shop gets them in.

Back
Top Bottom