Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

thats the reason i got the reds instead of the greens. can you please show pictures of the second laces pair? curious in your opinion how they fit.. thanks

In general, sauconys run half a size big on me. I dont have wide feet. And for reference, I wear a size 9 in Roshes, freeruns, Gel Lyte III. I wear a size 8.5 in Sauconys, New Balances and Asics Saga. But like I said, everyone's feet is different. Hope that helps

Is there any size 14's of the blue 9000's left out there or will there be more places getting them in.

Picked up all 3 colorways of the GRID 9000's from Shoe Gallery in MIA. They dropped them on FEB. 20th and still had my size 9.5 in all 3! Check em out if you're still looking, heads up tho, they did charge $20 for shipping. Pricey shipping but only a few dollars more than a LA based store, etc.

Picked up all 3 colorways of the GRID 9000's from Shoe Gallery in MIA. They dropped them on FEB. 20th and still had my size 9.5 in all 3! Check em out if you're still looking, heads up tho, they did charge $20 for shipping. Pricey shipping but only a few dollars more than a LA based store, etc.
Arent they also charging 110 a piece?

i went with same size as the rest saucony sneakers i have.. like the original and shadow 6000...i guess i ll find out soon......thanks everyone for their information..all repped

Anyone else get canceled by PYS for the Grid 9000? Ordered my size in the whole pack, and got cancelation email last night saying they were out of stock. WTF?

Thanks for the heads up. Back ordered, shipping out the 6th.

Ya if these show up on UO, they're gonna pop up around and about all over. Zappos and the like will probably be stocking. Be patient guys. 

Last edited:
Not sure about that. I heard recently that UO was going to be getting some premium stuff from Asics and Saucony as "more exclusives" now that they have served ties with Nike.

Not sure about that. I heard recently that UO was going to be getting some premium stuff from Asics and Saucony as "more exclusives" now that they have served ties with Nike.
They've always had premium NB's like 990's and 998's as well as GL3's. They've been carrying Adidas Tech lines too. Nothing new.

The previous Saucony "Premium" package was the 3 rivers package, you can still get some of those for under $50 bucks now from random online shops like Kicksusa etc... The crazy hype of late is just driving these off the shelves at insane rates.

Terrific colorway and gum sole is always win, but this is just bananas for people who've been grabbing Saucony's other then collabs for awhile.

This is similar to the ASICS GLIII GR Urban Camo's of last year. Don't sweat it folks.

Last edited:
Do these run small because I ordered a 13 but usual wear a 14 bit some shoes like new balance I can fit a 13

Its interesting that these grid9000 sell so well but no one put them on ebay. not bad

Thier is a couple pairs out on the bay but truth is the resell market for saucony GRs is low unless thier a collab but even some collabs are widely produced and go on sale for below retail. Not a lot of People appreciate the brand as much, But better for all of us who do :smokin

Last edited:
I received these Grid 9000 today from Saucony.com.  Very nice and a perfect fit. I ordered an 11.5 in this model. For reference in case others are wondering about sizing  I take an 11 in New Balance 1300/998, 11.5 in Kobe 8's, 11 in Reebok Classics (like the LX 8500), 11.5 in Jordan and most other Nike releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom