Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I'm very sad I didn't get my sz. Hopefully someone got them 8.5/9s and looking for 11....
Im very sad I didn't get them at all 
mean.gif
 I'm looking for 11 tho
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Saucony x Premier "Life on Mars"

US SIZING!

Red/Reds:

US Sizes: 7, 11.5 and 12

http://www.24-kts.net/epages/ea2773.sf/es_ES/?ObjectPath=/Shops/ea2773/Products/"saucony%200093"/SubProducts/"saucony%200093-0003"

Grey/Reds:

US Sizes: 11.5 and 12

http://www.24-kts.net/epages/ea2773.sf/es_ES/?ObjectPath=/Shops/ea2773/Products/"saucony%200091"/SubProducts/"saucony%200091-0012"

Good luck
glasses.gif
cant believe i missed this. i wanted the grey/reds. took an hour and a half nap. was a rough morning online 
laugh.gif

What's a decent price for like a size 10 - 11? I see some listings but guys are asking for astronomical prices.. In several different ranges too

What's a decent price for like a size 10 - 11? I see some listings but guys are asking for astronomical prices.. In several different ranges too

I would say around 200-250 but from what I see on the bay not many pairs up for sale. Better buy now before prices go up...

I would say around 200-250 but from what I see on the bay not many pairs up for sale. Better buy now before prices go up...

It's like the same dudes on all these platforms (kixify, ebay, instagram, etc) pushing the same pairs and for 300 plus

to make it worse, some of the folks within the USA are charging more for shipping than the average international sellers..

Last edited:

Grey >>> Navy pair on those Offsprings
I like the Navy over the Grey but I saw a couple pair of the Grey on instagram with the white lace swap and it almost swayed me! Lol  

The hits of Teal on the Navy I think just makes them pop a lot more. White laces definitely make both look better in my book!

rope laces look really dope. I still prefer the flats though. Rope laces are almost exclusively for Asics personally.

rope laces or nah?

ropes. helps add ruggedness to the pack...fitting since it is called the LoM's. 

anyways was surprised this morning by a FB message from the seller saying he decided to keep his Navy Offspring pairs. Don't really blame him whatsoever since I got him to go 220+shipping, which IMO is probably the best price I've seen. Pairs for these are going for a good 300+ and that isn't including shipping. Can see these offsprings easily going for more than 4 bills assuming no more stateside releases happen.

ain't gonna front though I'm KINDA salty about him changing his mind all of a sudden. 

Last edited:
Really don't get the hype on these offspring at all man.

Out of the two i do prefer the grey pair, mainly because i love lots of 3M on a trainer. Apart from that though the colourway isn't anything to be paying crazy amounts for IMO, the recent LOM pack though.. that's worth the extra. If anything people should cop a few pairs from the Shadow 6k Spring 2014 pack, all three colourways are fire and can be had for way below retail!

Just my opinion anyway lol not trying to offend anyone, so go easy on me haha 
laugh.gif

rope laces look really dope. I still prefer the flats though. Rope laces are almost exclusively for Asics personally.
100% i have yet to see a shoe other than asics where ropes look good. 

they kill shoes. saw them on sohos and it was rough. 

Back
Top Bottom