Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

^^^both straight fire 
pimp.gif

Anyone got on feet of the bodega g9 those grey ones? Kinda want them now that the foot patrol got pushed back. Also do the bodega grid 9000 fit big?

Last edited:
Anyone got on feet of the bodega g9 those grey ones? Kinda want them now that the foot patrol got pushed back. Also do the bodega grid 9000 fit big?

are these the ones you're askin' about (from last year)? a lot of bodega g9's have grey in them...

and i think all of the bodega g9 shoes use a grid 9000 sole, just different uppers...

but personally, i would say that grid 9000 soles in general run roughly somewhere between .25-.5 size big (so size down .5 size for a snug/perfect fit, or stick tts for a looser fit)...

hope that helps answer your question...

im glad that hype beasts have left this classic alone

If they do the price hikes will be ridiculous:smh:

are these the ones you're askin' about (from last year)? a lot of bodega g9's have grey in them...

and i think all of the bodega g9 shoes use a grid 9000 sole, just different uppers...

but personally, i would say that grid 9000 soles in general run roughly somewhere between .25-.5 size big (so size down .5 size for a snug/perfect fit, or stick tts for a looser fit)...

hope that helps answer your question...

Thanks repped. But I was talking about those ones that just released

I went with an older bodega pair on ebay in my TS I have a wide foot so hope they fit fine. Will post pics when i get them. Thanks

Play Cloths will be like their previous Precious Metals pack. People will buy them up early thinking they can flip, but then they'll be readily available a few weeks after. This new Cotton Candy pack is alright. It's nice that they put the colorways on the 5000s though...

Is there anywhere I can find the Bodega G9 Shadow 5 Camo joints? Missed out when they dropped on 5/4 at HQ, copped the Grapes. Would've definitely passed on Grapes had I known that spot was dropping them that day :smh: .

Pretty dope, what are these

Saucony x White Mountaineering collab - Euro exclusive (I think ) . Want these BAD, but missed the 20% off and at $325 plus international shipping, a lil steep for me at the moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom