Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Really don't get the hype on these offspring at all man.

Out of the two i do prefer the grey pair, mainly because i love lots of 3M on a trainer. Apart from that though the colourway isn't anything to be paying crazy amounts for IMO, the recent LOM pack though.. that's worth the extra. If anything people should cop a few pairs from the Shadow 6k Spring 2014 pack, all three colourways are fire and can be had for way below retail!

Just my opinion anyway lol not trying to offend anyone, so go easy on me haha 
laugh.gif

nah agreed theyre boring and ugly cws to me. everything you said is correct 

Hah i'm tempted too! Really good deal

I think its free shipping too.. :nerd:

Straight up man. So many releases lately and I've let both the LOM and Offsprings slip under my nose even after budgeting for them both. I love 6000s considering how they're so sleek but I cant pull myself to pay 280 on some Offsprings. I'd rather cop the spring pack royals and shelve out for LOMs at resell price if it came to it. My local spot may get the offsprings as they did get the Sohos and LOM at the very last minute but I won't hold my breath smh.

Straight up man. So many releases lately and I've let both the LOM and Offsprings slip under my nose even after budgeting for them both. I love 6000s considering how they're so sleek but I cant pull myself to pay 280 on some Offsprings. I'd rather cop the spring pack royals and shelve out for LOMs at resell price if it came to it. My local spot may get the offsprings as they did get the Sohos and LOM at the very last minute but I won't hold my breath smh.

If your spot got sohos and LOM's they most definitely should be getting off ssprings give up the connect

If your spot got sohos and LOM's they most definitely should be getting off ssprings give up the connect

Whoa cowboy lol! I'll get the confirmation this week or the week after if they are or are not.. I'll most definitely share it out..

Haha don't expect u to. Good luck on your quest tho

Nah man I'm not like that at all. Although I'm new to the thread im not out for personal gain. I have much to learn from folks and will be down to share/contribute when I can.

with all the premium suede offerings lately from gr's to collabs on the saucony's, anyone have recommendations for waterproofing sprays that don't discolor the shoe?

with all the premium suede offerings lately from gr's to collabs on the saucony's, anyone have recommendations for waterproofing sprays that don't discolor the shoe?

I use waterproofer from like finish line or footlocker. It's never failed me. If anyone has any better options I'm down to hear them

Man trying to find a size 9 in the blue offsprings is like finding a needle in a haystack lol if anyone can help I would appreciate it!

Man trying to find a size 9 in the blue offsprings is like finding a needle in a haystack lol if anyone can help I would appreciate it!

9 and 9.5 are a struggle bro, I hopefully have a pair of navy coming to me but took the L on securing the grey pair yesterday.

Still waiting for my life on mars from End from last weekends drop lol, did they ever release more pics of their 5000 collab btw? :nerd:

9 and 9.5 are a struggle bro, I hopefully have a pair of navy coming to me but took the L on securing the grey pair yesterday.

Still waiting for my life on mars from End from last weekends drop lol, did they ever release more pics of their 5000 collab btw?
nerd.gif
No new pics of the Burger 5000 unfortunately. Been waiting on them myself.

Hope they don't turn out looking cheesy.

Back
Top Bottom