Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Really don't get the hype on these offspring at all man.

Out of the two i do prefer the grey pair, mainly because i love lots of 3M on a trainer. Apart from that though the colourway isn't anything to be paying crazy amounts for IMO, the recent LOM pack though.. that's worth the extra. If anything people should cop a few pairs from the Shadow 6k Spring 2014 pack, all three colourways are fire and can be had for way below retail!

Just my opinion anyway lol not trying to offend anyone, so go easy on me haha 
laugh.gif

Same here. Three Dots are still my favorite Sauconys to release this year and the red and greens are the only ones Ive gotten lol

Last edited:

with all the premium suede offerings lately from gr's to collabs on the saucony's, anyone have recommendations for waterproofing sprays that don't discolor the shoe?
Without hesitation I recommend Repel Well. Does not effect the suede quality or color, and worls remarkably well as far was waterproofing goes. It takes a few coats, but the videos on youtube are not exaggerated. 

I'd go on a whim and say that the vast majority of people that bought the Offspring collab don't give two craps about any dumpy lebron colorways

Can anyone comment on how the life on Mars pack runs? TTS? Grid 9ks? Never has a pair of these and looking forward to the next few collabs.

Whats the deal with the Saucony 5000 "OG Suede" pack that was supposed to release after the 6k pack?

Have they released overseas at all?... pretty sure they haven't hit any US retailers that I have seen. Anyone got any info?

http://www.kicksonfire.com/2014/03/04/saucony-shadow-5000-og-suede-pack/

Yeah man I was wondering the same only thing I see is when I go to the asphalt gold site it's says on sale may 1 but thats overseas never see anything bout the states

Last edited:
was reading this thread while chatting with an END employee about an order .... 

saw the post about the 5000 photos and asked dude before we disconnected...

he said the images are Hypebeast.com exclusives (oh, the irony in that) and they're scheduled to be released sometime today ... 

#WDYWT 

(....and if you can see my tablet in the background -- im working on a screen dedicated to my favorite online boutiques and the current local times at those shops)

A little bummed about my LOM. I mean I get the shipping delays, but finally got a tracking number from End on the 17th, Fedex expected it to be delivered today, except the package hasn't moved. Not mad or anything, I was just hoping to get these so I could put some miles in them before I got camping for a month. 

A little bummed about my LOM. I mean I get the shipping delays, but finally got a tracking number from End on the 17th, Fedex expected it to be delivered today, except the package hasn't moved. Not mad or anything, I was just hoping to get these so I could put some miles in them before I got camping for a month. 

Still waiting as well, I spoke to a customer service rep and he said Fed-ex has been closed for the last 4 days? lol :nerd:

My expected ship date also changed from today to N/A

Last edited:

was reading this thread while chatting with an END employee about an order .... 

saw the post about the 5000 photos and asked dude before we disconnected...

he said the images are Hypebeast.com exclusives (oh, the irony in that) and they're scheduled to be released sometime today ... 

#WDYWT 

(....and if you can see my tablet in the background -- im working on a screen dedicated to my favorite online boutiques and the current local times at those shops)
you're referring to the Saucony 5000 OG joints? End is dropping them today? 

Back
Top Bottom