Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Did the aces get an EU release? Loving the space snacks but don't know whether to cop on extra butter or wait out for an eu release

Odd thing is, I really liked the Burgers but I've given up hope of getting the collabs now that the brand is on other people's radar. I'll keep wearing what I have and picking up the GRs I like. Hopefully something else comes along and takes the people that are more into making money than actually wearing the shoes.

It's right about time FILA, Ellese, and Brooks put out some collaborations to take the heat off the other brands I like.

You speak the Truth! Shadow 5000s, 6000s and grid 9000s. Top 3 bases for originals put any GR color scheme on them they are still great to wear ! But don't give up hope. Collabs ain't sh'it if you can't wear em. Then the market falls. Resellers sit. Then catch a good deal later on down the road.

I think I'm the only person on here that's a fan of the Trainer 80. And the Jazz O in really old school color blocking like the yellow/royal that's available now for WAY cheap.

I think I'm the only person on here that's a fan of the Trainer 80. And the Jazz O in really old school color blocking like the yellow/royal that's available now for WAY cheap.
saucony jazz's were staples for a lot kids in middle school..
i couldn't talk my mom into buying me pairs though.. :smh:

i recommended earlier in the thread but anything suede/nubuck New Balance's Suede Cleaner Kit is by far the best product I've used cleaning my suede products. Cheap as **** too at around 8-9 bucks shipped.

Amazon product ASIN B000IBIIFK
This really looks like a repackaged version of the one I picked from Finishline for $4. If its makes it easier for any of you to pick up!

Man, I'm anti-preorder from these Big Cartel sites, not only for the prices. It's always a cancelfest.

Yeah man I doubt they can even get a FSR ,those clowns are going to give a lot of refunds back. But I doubt anyone's going to pre-order at that price. 315 for a recent saucony collab? Nawwww I would put that out from some bodegas from a few years back

So these big cartel sites are they basically a reseller with a connection to multiple pairs?
possibly, but for something like the burgers they are just ppl who will skip the line (or dare I say camp?) for your size and if it ends up going for more money than what you preordered they cancel. That's why I tell people on here not to go with the cheapest possible option from a no name and instead go with a reliable guy like me. When I do a preorder on a shoe and I agree upon something I do what I say (unless I really couldn't get the shoe, which is near impossible :lol:).

Last edited:
whatever, ya'll can keep letting random clowns borrow your money with 0% interest to cop shoes that they plan on reselling.

I don't intend to do that either. I just try my luck online, and if that doesn't work out, I shed a solitary tear and carry on with my life.

I don't intend to do that either. I just try my luck online, and if that doesn't work out, I shed a solitary tear and carry on with my life.
burgers wont really have an online option, and if they do it'll be less than a handful of websites with 1 or 2 per size, basically worse than the original release at end

Yeah I heard. Well after that failed END online release I've already moved past the burgers, and onto them space snacks.
I have the exact same mindset 
glasses.gif

Actually if everyone has that mindset, i think we're pretty much ****ed. Erm, Alp, about that preorder?

The thing is, I get Alp, I get why he resells and why all resellers resell...money is money, if you can take a product and double it, sometimes triple it, why not? At the end of the day, it's a "business" move, you're looking out for youself (which is why people frown upon it, because it's greed), and the money that you can easily gain. Then on the other hand, I see why people hate people like Alp, because it ruins the "game", a hobby and collections for the "collectors". Sneakerheads are sort of like a pack that all have one thing in common and are really passionate about it, so when a reseller like Alp comes along and grabs the final size of a desired sneaker and then tries to sell it to you for double the price, you feel like you're getting slapped in the face. That's why we always respect the dudes that throw oops on the regular, because they share the same interest and are willing to hook it up...you get what you give.

agreed, can't knock the hustle, but definitely wish there wasn't any hustle to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom