Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Would've copped the Pink and Blue ones, but my size isn't even listed. I hate how the sizing for 5000s run so big. Damn these stupid small feet of mine :smh:

Last edited:
damn, missed them.  gonna have to wait for the other retailers.  and ya $150 is a little on the high end, considering the recent bodegas were what? $110?

I was gonna get a pair of the blues ^ but im not making a profile or doing any of that jazz to get the link.
mean.gif
I hate all this new **** and all these damn sites and their social media. Can somebody just send me the link when it pops up?
nerd.gif
+1

Just pulled the trigger on a preowned pair.  My first Saucony shoe. Ultimately, I wanted the Shadow Master x hanon but those are hard to come by unless I pay a premium.  Were these shown below limited as well?  Any production numbers?  I hope $75 on this wasn't too much for a preowned shoe that was only worn once.

Last edited:

space ghost...are you gettin' a size 8 or 8.5?

and which colorways did you grab?

i was stuck in a meeting at work, and am contemplatin' whether i should pick up the size 8.5 in pink (aside from the size 9 in blue, only sizes/colors still available), but i know size 8 fits me better, and my feet would probably swim around in size 8.5.

anyone else have any thoughts on whether they would pull the trigger on a .5 size bigger (even though it might feel like a full size bigger on feet)? $150 is not cheap, but i'm not sure i should wait for other shops to drop or not next week...

^nevermind...

looks like they're sold out...even though you can add to cart...it'll show up as sold out once you get to pay screen (at least for the size 8.5 pinks, not sure about the size 9 blues)... :smh:

guess i'll have to take my chances w/ the other retailers next week...

Does anyone know what other retailers are getting the cotton candy pack? On vacation so I missed out.

^ill pass. But id be surprised if kith didnt get them just because pusha t was gettin all the ecp stuff early so im sure he d return the favor. so ill be on the lowkout
nerd.gif
 need the pinks

^ill pass. But id be surprised if kith didnt get them just because pusha t was gettin all the ecp stuff early so im sure he d return the favor. so ill be on the lowkout
nerd.gif
 need the pinks
Kith and other retailers will be getting next week

nerd.gif
 need the pinks
how would pusha t return the favor in regards to the playcloths?

Much better than that failed first attempt PC x Saucony did... those metallic ***** went on clearance with the QUICKNESS. 

$150 is kinda meh... but we'll see. If the materials are as buttery *** they look, I might get a pair if it's not too much of a hassle. 

Does anyone know what other retailers are getting the cotton candy pack? On vacation so I missed out.

according to sneaker news, here's some (but not necessarily all) of the stores gettin' them:

kith, social status, west nyc, and cream

hopefully not too many of you are lookin' for a size 8 in the pink or blues...haha...

Back
Top Bottom