Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I thought EB would restock them yesterday... If you live near BAIT Diamond Bar they had them in limited quantities.

If they were to do a restock, I would assume they would do it with the release of the third and final shoe in the pack.

Just copped those Bodega Leopard joints DS for $150 shipped from UK... Woooooo! Will post on foot pics once received.
Where did you cop from ? I've seen them sitting on a website for a few months and today they've vanished... 
nerd.gif

Where did you cop from ? I've seen them sitting on a website for a few months and today they've vanished... :nerd:

I found them on the classifieds on some forum website. They were sitting for like 2 days so I didn't scoop the ones you were looking at lol.

If they were to do a restock, I would assume they would do it with the release of the third and final shoe in the pack.
Fingers crossed.. Willing to maybe drop 180 on a pair. Trying to stay under 200. Do you guys think quality justifies the price?

I ate some of it yesterday lol...at first it doesn't taste like ice cream because of the temp and texture of the product. If you ever had the little dry marshmallows that come in the hot chocolate packets before putting it in hot water, it's like that. You have to let the ice cream sit on ur tongue and let it melt in ur mouth. Then it kinda tastes like ice cream....i can't believe i just broke down dry ice cream, but hey im here to contribute any way i can lol. 

Lol thanks man

I believe the space ice cream is coming with the online release aswell?

Wow. That sucks.
But nothing a suede eraser won't fix i bet.
don't really own any of that. Just put some water and tried to wash it out. Im letting it dry right now, and will do the same again. One shoe came out the box slightly dirty and then this happened :smh: also a little dirt got on the other front of the toe box :smh: :lol:

don't really own any of that. Just put some water and tried to wash it out. Im letting it dry right now, and will do the same again. One shoe came out the box slightly dirty and then this happened
mean.gif
also a little dirt got on the other front of the toe box
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Try even a pencil eraser, be careful with water though! 

Try even a pencil eraser, be careful with water though! 
yeah definitely. I even asked my mom to do it because im the type of dude thatll try and get a drop of water on the kicks and end up soaking em completely :lol:

Fingers crossed.. Willing to maybe drop 180 on a pair. Trying to stay under 200. Do you guys think quality justifies the price?

With the prices I saw on eBay, you should be able to get somebody to do 200 or better with a paypal invoice.

water on suede? :x
doesn't really bother me, worst case scenario I can just cop another pair and use em for the gym/rainy days. Now if this happened to my burgers :smh:, good thing I aint wear em today, was contemplating among these and the burgers but went with the pink for the mothers day theme :lol:

Dang alp alp , that made my heart hurt just looking at it lol. Is the toebox creased as well?

Last edited:
Dang alp alp , that made my heart hurt just looking at it lol. Is the toebox creased as well?
nah, just the shape of my foot has that happen to sauconys (and asics). My foot is wide but not very long so there is empty space up there which causes that creasing effect to happen.

also be careful when riding escalators guys. The huge amount of dirt that got on my snacks happened because I kept my sneaker too close to the side of the step so when the escalator went up it caught the side of my sneaker

The only way that you were able to find the Aces on release day was through a banner on the homepage, correct?

Back
Top Bottom