Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

pretty wild. idk i just dont understand it to be honest. I could buy 3 quality pairs for that much money. 

Anyways, what's the word on the Anteaters coming to the states?

Yes, when are the Anteaters gonna be here? And is it most likely gonna be in-store only?

Y'all paying ridiculous prices for burgers, even for a recent release, I just caught a steal and paid less than 240 for a DS pair of a green ARC 6000s and only limited to 200 pairs each color. One of my long time grails accomplished :smokin

Last edited:
Looks like the 3rd pair in the Space Race pack will be an EB exclusive
nerd.gif

Captain obvious over here.

that was obvious? 

I wasn't aware of that .... 

When the original news came out about the "Space Race", before the ACES dropped, in the article it had said the last pair was only going to be released at EB, no where else. My bad, I shouldn't have been a d*ck, lol...no hard feelings :smile:

that was obvious? 

When the original news came out about the "Space Race", before the ACES dropped, in the article it had said the last pair was only going to be released at EB, no where else. My bad, I shouldn't have been a d*ck, lol...no hard feelings
smile.gif
Lol...  oh iight... ****, I had no idea... never saw the article 

pretty much assumed it'd have a wider release like most of the recent collabs.

that was obvious? 

There last collab for the death list V set was exclusive to them aswell. And IMO that was the best out of the pack being a Gel lyte V. Hopefully it's going to be a 6k or a 5k make it something worth copping.

If I'm correct the essentials to be in space Space suit, space snack, then finally maybe a rocket ship lol

I'm thinking the next shoe will be inspired by a planet of some sort. In the first ACES video, they already had a rocket ship blasting off so I doubt it will be that. If it were to be a planet, I hope they choose Jupiter or Neptune. That'd be dope.

the shoe has already been designed a while ago, they just waiting to unveil it

I can see them doing a Galaxy theme. Black with white speckles on the midsole...purplish upper with hits of 3M, mmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom