Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Space snacks tomorrow at seven right fellas?
715 i think

nerd.gif

Burgers decent at 350 shipped? 

Not sure If i should pull the trigger or not. 

Any thoughts?
I wouldn't pay that much personally. Then again I'm not really crazy about the Burgers to begin with. I'd take that money and buy a different pair, you can find some serious gems for around $350. Your call in the end, if you like them that much go for it. Usually shoes will have the highest resale price the first week or so after the initial release and then dip down a bit later, then back up once pairs dry up. It really varies though, depending on the shoe. Patience, timing and persistently checking will save you some dough.

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay that much personally. Then again I'm not really crazy about the Burgers to begin with. I'd take that money and buy a different pair, you can find some serious gems for around $350. Your call in the end, if you like them that much go for it. Usually shoes will have the highest resale price the first week or so after the initial release and then dip down a bit later, then back up once pairs dry up. It really varies though, depending on the shoe. Patience, timing and persistently checking will save you some dough.
I pulled the trigger.

350 shipped all included seems to be a great price in this market.

Proud new owner of some burgers 
pimp.gif

I pulled the trigger.

350 shipped all included seems to be a great price in this market.

Proud new owner of some burgers 
pimp.gif
footsoldier is right, but if I were in your position I would be worried too. Just based on the numbers of these, it's really hard to tell if they'll dip in price or not. If I had $350 to spend I might do the same myself. Alp was right too about the reseller's "out-the-door" price being a decent gauge of value. congrats on your purchase!

Last edited:

footsoldier is right, but if I were in your position I would be worried too. Just based on the numbers of these, it's really hard to tell if they'll dip in price or not. If I had $350 to spend I might do the same myself. Alp was right too about the reseller's "out-the-door" price being a decent gauge of value. congrats on your purchase!
Thank you man. I am content with my decision and can't wait to see them in person. 

$350 is a price I just am not comfortable paying for many shoes at all. I think the most I've spend on a pair was $300, and even then I had huge buyer's remorse lol. The shoe is gorgeous, so if you don't have a problem with spending that, go for it. Personally, I was trying to hold out for around $225-$275 range on burgers but it doesn't look like that will ever happen :smile: Lol

Retail or nothin, more heat will be made. alp alp how did that water work? I went to the grocery and a jar of tomato sauce broke and got some splashes on my asics. Tried to rub it out with water, which worked N knew I shouldn't have done it but didn't have anything else. The suede on 1 shoe is darker. Bout to just rub a damp cloth on the other to match it . Welp

np. That's what resellers were offering ppl on the line at EB the other day so you know that's a good price to get as a buyer

I was there and some were asking as much as 500 and looking on eBay it's 400 on the lower end so 350 isn't bad, prices aren't going to go down.

Back
Top Bottom