Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I'd haggle some more. The lowest I've seen was $170 believe it or not.
That's crazy. It was already close to $160 after ship, no? 
laugh.gif

How do they fit though, I'm a true 9 and his is a 9.5?

Last edited:
#TeamRetail right here buddy. lol.

im all for retail too but sometimes you gotta pull that trigger sometimes you want a shoe that you missed for retail and you gotta have it with that being said the highest i paid for a needed sneaker is 280 ish but im working on something where i will have to pay 400 plus i already got the money selling 2 pairs of Js i didn't want.

Haha, it was $130 retail and $145 with shipping. They're TTS for me at least. If you have a wide foot, a 9.5 may work.

Haha, it was $130 retail and $145 with shipping. They're TTS for me at least. If you have a wide foot, a 9.5 may work.
Oh see, NY tax turned that 130 retail into about 142 + shipping. Hmm difficult decisions...

I feel you @TTbeezy  . Like I stated earlier, I got those Bodega x Saucony joints for $150 from the UK. I guess that's technically resell price, but overseas shipping is about $30-$40 so that's where my justification reasons kicked in lol.

I feel you @TTbeezy
 . Like I stated earlier, I got those Bodega x Saucony joints for $150 from the UK. I guess that's technically resell price, but overseas shipping is about $30-$40 so that's where my justification reasons kicked in lol.

dang thats a good price though those are too fly

Oh see, NY tax turned that 130 retail into about 142 + shipping. Hmm difficult decisions...
I see. It all depends on what you really want and like bro. Personally, I think the ACES are unique and worth adding to the collection.

Got this message friday, still havent released them.

Hi are you getting the extra butter x saucony aces?

<[email protected]>

Hello there! We will be receiving these, stay posted on our instagram @featurelv for further release info. 

Thanks!   (702) 463-3322

I use 3M scotchgard for suede and nubuck on mine, works well enough.
does it change the texture of the suede? ive used the ones from timberlands and i think they change the texture of the suede, not as buttery now :/

$350 shipped isn't that bad, but like someone mentioned before that's a lot to spend on some kicks. Most I've spent is $300 as well. If I missed on the burgers for retail I was done. Too much stuff dropping to pay that much for one pair. 

Although I am considering picking up some De La Soul Highs for $250 lol.

That's about where the burgers have been ending on eBay though. My buddy just bought a pair for $330 shipped plus fees through PayPal.

Where do you guys find pairs for $350 or less? All I'm seeing is 400+

yup because of the escalator. Gotta be careful, they are very dirty

Retail or nothin, more heat will be made. alp alp how did that water work? I went to the grocery and a jar of tomato sauce broke and got some splashes on my asics. Tried to rub it out with water, which worked N knew I shouldn't have done it but didn't have anything else. The suede on 1 shoe is darker. Bout to just rub a damp cloth on the other to match it . Welp
I'll check and put a pic up later. From what I saw last night it's definitely better than before but whether the color of the suede changed or not is yet to be determined

My buddy messaged someone on eBay that was willing to work with him. I don't see anyone paying 400 for these things, but maybe I'm wrong.
people are paying, like I said if known resellers are giving 350 in front of the store that means they getting 450-500

people are paying, like I said if known resellers are giving 350 in front of the store that means they getting 450-500
pretty wild. idk i just dont understand it to be honest. I could buy 3 quality pairs for that much money. 

Anyways, what's the word on the Anteaters coming to the states?

$350 shipped isn't that bad, but like someone mentioned before that's a lot to spend on some kicks. Most I've spent is $300 as well. If I missed on the burgers for retail I was done. Too much stuff dropping to pay that much for one pair. 

Although I am considering picking up some De La Soul Highs for $250 lol.

That's about where the burgers have been ending on eBay though. My buddy just bought a pair for $330 shipped plus fees through PayPal.

What!!! Ds or nah?

Back
Top Bottom