Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

End sent me an email today with a promo code for 25% Off all sale items and SS14 products

Code: SS14PREVIEW

I had a look through and the only thing I wanted was a pair of Ewings but they won't add to cart 
mean.gif

Someone here might see something they want so yeah 
grin.gif

Edit: Won't even work for me now lol ahwell

Last edited:
USPS claimed that I wasnt home and that they left a note as usual, gonna have to go to the post office early tomorrow to pick up m Moon Walkers.

Phew..that was the MOST DIFFICULT COP of the GREEN LUCANIDS on HANON...especially with What The KD being launched at the same time!  SOLD OUT in 2 min!

Phew..that was the MOST DIFFICULT COP of the GREEN LUCANIDS on HANON...especially with What The KD being launched at the same time!  SOLD OUT in 2 min!
i meant Hanon lol. but yeah it was stressful and slow. pages didn't crash for me tho

I've only gotten through on hanon once. Plus the what the kd drop on hanon made it even more difficult to get the lucanids. Oh well I'm not too sad.

I don't get what people like about those lucanids... or the whole EB space pack. Need to get myself some older solebox x saucony collabs...
Rareness, limited edition sells...i'm a sucker for anything limited.  Who doesn't want to be "one of a kind"?!

End sent me an email today with a promo code for 25% Off all sale items and SS14 products

Code: SS14PREVIEW

I had a look through and the only thing I wanted was a pair of Ewings but they won't add to cart 
mean.gif

Someone here might see something they want so yeah 
grin.gif

Edit: Won't even work for me now lol ahwell
code works on damn near everything except latest releases and preorder stuff. All Sauconys on END can use the code... White Mountaineering x Saucony come down to 190( still not worth it) 

I don't get what people like about those lucanids... or the whole EB space pack. Need to get myself some older solebox x saucony collabs...
huge fan of the shadow 5k. grabbed the orange lucanids last year so i wanted to complete the pack. simple colorway with some nice touches on the midsole plus green is my fav color. thats enough for me to cop.

Interesting. Sitting at a blank white page for 5 min after putting in my PayPal info, but I got confirmation from SNS and PP!!!

Sorry for the phone quality pics, loving the Moon Walkers. Deciding if I wanna invest in the Space Snacks and complete the pack.

How do shadow 5000's fit? I'm trying to get a pair of the red 5000's from the suede pack and cant find them in my true 10.5. Would a 10 be good or too tight? Thanks

I size down .5 on all my Saucony's and they fit perfect with just a bit if wiggle room. Normal width feet here.

Finally received my moonwalkers. Took a week to get from l.e.s (downtown manhattan) to wash heights (uptown manhattan) about 8 miles or so. USPS is the worst man. Much better shoe in person but passing them on to my brother for his birthday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom