Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Wow those Patta's up there ^ look amazing. Did not know they were almost entirely made of plush leather like that, looks amazing. Not only that but they look really comfortable too. Some shoes just LOOK comfy you know? Anyway, any info on those? I thought I read they were a 1 of 1 somewhere but that may have just been one version of it.

Also what the f is going on with these sea and sand joints... Lame what saucony is doing with the info on this release...

Also what the f is going on with these sea and sand joints... Lame what saucony is doing with the info on this release...
im guessing if they release itll be to a handful of stores like the sohos and burgers, mostly in the tristate area.

Pattas are weak 
sick.gif

Just saw the comment about the Sand and Sea collab and I've all but given up on those

Where do you guys get your saucony releas info I'm relatively new to saucony (Buying pairs for about 1.5 years) but the following is so small that info a lot of the times is few and far between until the release actually happens then it's a little late

Where do you guys get your saucony releas info I'm relatively new to saucony (Buying pairs for about 1.5 years) but the following is so small that info a lot of the times is few and far between until the release actually happens then it's a little late
From this thread lol

You know of any other spots dropping em? I know they're supposed to be really limited

That's unfortunate... I was really feeling the whole concept and design.

How is the quality on the moonwalkers?  The images make them look like a poor build, but are they any better in person?

Got the blue apples in, really nice suede and colour blocking but around the seams there is a few glue stains. Certainly not up to the same manufacture standard as my LOM's, but I'm happy nonetheless. Love the shade of blue on them and I love the tongue

Got the blue apples in, really nice suede and colour blocking but around the seams there is a few glue stains. Certainly not up to the same manufacture standard as my LOM's, but I'm happy nonetheless. Love the shade of blue on them and I love the tongue

I've seen lots of LOMs that have defects and glue stains, so be happy yours came out perfect :smokin

Back
Top Bottom