Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

are these gonna be a hype release like space pack etc.? Hopefully I can ACTUALLY get my hands on a pair since they show love to #TeamSmallFoot. Judging by what ya'll have been saying I should go TTS or .5 size smaller. Which means I need a 6 or 6.5; can't do a 7.

I REALLY just wish i could try on a pair. But nobody out here sells saucony's like that

That size is pretty rare for saucony collabs might be difficult grabbing that, the sea sand joints are going to be pretty limited IMO it's gona be a soho#burger type release most these stores that are going to get them I'm sure they are going to do instore release first from the looks of it.

But you can defiantly get a GR jazz - O from saucony.com or shoebuy for cheap

Last edited:
I don't expect the S&S to be as limited as the Moonwalkers for one reason; Midwest Sole posted a list of around 20 stockists to cop 'em. 
But ... Once they hit the webshop-shelves, you still might need a decent amount of swiftness to get your hands on this pair of pure delight 
smokin.gif

Resellers will make them limited glad I dropped that 250 earlier but wouldn't mind another pair

These gonna be dumb limited like 10-20 pairs per store. You gonna have to wait from 2-3 in the morning for a guaranteed pair. These just remind Me of that Raekwon skit where ghost is talking bout blue and cream Wally's.

you'll see more people wearing these so called limited shoes than you do GRs..

"sneakerheads" be dumb as **** sometimes.. got the game *** backwards

Lame in store only? I think it's stupid to put only 5-10 pairs online anyway

you'll see more people wearing these so called limited shoes than you do GRs..

"sneakerheads" be dumb as **** sometimes.. got the game *** backwards

Yep, jazz-Os are one of the most underrated saucony models, I've seen great color ways that dropped last year, now you can find them for cheap because not too many or most don't peeps like em, put a collab with that model now everyone loves them.

Can't wait for those GR two tone jazz-Os tho

Last edited:
I thought elites where like a fusion, like a 6k model with a grid 9k sole? In that pic it just looks like a 6k model to me.

That size is pretty rare for saucony collabs might be difficult grabbing that, the sea sand joints are going to be pretty limited IMO it's gona be a soho#burger type release most these stores that are going to get them I'm sure they are going to do instore release first from the looks of it.

But you can defiantly get a GR jazz - O from saucony.com or shoebuy for cheap

man the stuff they have for women are lame--I like loud colors, not the single colored ones :smh: Men's I never see anything lower than a 7.

I thought elites where like a fusion, like a 6k model with a grid 9k sole? In that pic it just looks like a 6k model to me.

They didn't start doing fusions until the 5th wave the first 4 were shadow 5000, 6000, grid 9000, and Master Controls.

Those pictures make me think this is going to be a return to what made the elites fun to buy when they first came out, great materials without being too out there with colors and blocking.

Last edited:
They didn't start doing fusions until the 5th wave the first 4 were shadow 5000, 6000, grid 9000, and Master Controls.

Those pictures make me think this is going to be a return to what made the elites fun to buy when they first came out, great materials without being too out there with colors and blocking.
So those where still in an elite box or something? Premium materials = elites

Back
Top Bottom