Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

H NO!!! That site is super to good to be true red lom's for 140 like dude said it doesn't take 1-2 weeks to receive your shoes but who wanna take one for the team though!!? Syke???

Carmine 6s for 150 and retail was 170 yeah then they gonna lie and say 100 percent authentic

Naaa yall wildin. That's site is legit. The guy is a African prince and he has great connects. Just gotta shoot him your social.

I bet someone gona end up falling for it and cop from that site ,

But Today 09 shadow 6000

Last edited:
How is the quality on the moonwalkers?  The images make them look like a poor build, but are they any better in person?

The quality of materials is weak. The construction is ok, but my pair has a lot of glue stains. The colorway is awesome in person though so I don't think I'm going to return my pair in spite of the cheap feeling materials and glue stains.
They are still a disappointment compared to the space snacks which used A+ materials. I can't speak to the ACES because I didnt get a pair.

I'm so glad I pulled the trigger. I'm loving them in person! Yeah, the materials aren't great, but forget all of that...they look awesome! This and getting through on ndc for my black lance mountains has made my week. Whew!

The quality of materials is weak. The construction is ok, but my pair has a lot of glue stains. The colorway is awesome in person though so I don't think I'm going to return my pair in spite of the cheap feeling materials and glue stains.
They are still a disappointment compared to the space snacks which used A+ materials. I can't speak to the ACES because I didnt get a pair.
thanks, Ive been looking for runners lately with mostly neutral colors that match everything and they seem perfect so far.  Wish it had a suede toebox though :/

Naaa yall wildin. That's site is legit. The guy is a African prince and he has great connects. Just gotta shoot him your social.

Good looking out, I was wondering if I could trust him.Now I now I can

Sweet.. might want to double up. :D

And the nylon isn't that shiny in person. It blends in very well with the blue suede and looks pretty seamless.

For those that have both pairs, do the 6000 premium pack run alittle smaller than the 5000 injection pack? Or do they run the same?

Finally ! Feature LV is releasing Saucony x Anteater July 21

are these gonna be a hype release like space pack etc.? Hopefully I can ACTUALLY get my hands on a pair since they show love to #TeamSmallFoot. Judging by what ya'll have been saying I should go TTS or .5 size smaller. Which means I need a 6 or 6.5; can't do a 7.

I REALLY just wish i could try on a pair. But nobody out here sells saucony's like that

Back
Top Bottom