Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Go on the saucony site www.saucony.com pick any grid 9000 (or whatever shoe) and there is a button that lets you do a size comparison with damn near any shoe to give you an idea what size you should wear in the G9 (or whatever shoe you chose).

Now, say you know your size in the Grid 9000 but you don't know it in say an Asics GL 3 compare the GL 3 with the G9 in the size you think you are in the asics and if it matches the size you wear in the G9 now you have idea of what you should get in the GL3. This is how I figured out I was an 11 in shadow 6k and a 10.5 in shadow 5k and a 10.5 in the master control/shadow master.
That's really cool.  At first I was bummed that there were no shadow 5k and 6k models in stock to do the same with, but then realized that you can add them as the shoe you already have to compare it to the grid 9k or whatever.  I have a couple pairs of grids in size 9, and wanted to see how shadows would fit in comparison.  Looks like 9 in 5k, 9.5 in 6k, 9.5 in 90 (same as master?).  Based on what others have said, I'm a little hesitant to half size up because it seemed the general consensus was that Sauconys fit a half size bigger than TTS, or at least compared to Air Max and GL3's, in which wear a 9.5

Now that you posted it, not anymore.  Blew that up.
Still gonna go for less than whats been out there. Plus the number of people that have unexpected dispensable income is slim IMO. Especially with the price that its at. Either way just helping out  

nerd.gif

DAmn,...no wonder those Sohos blew up.  I bid $507 and didn't even win.
Blew up?!?! dude when i posted these they were at $405 with 2 hours left. the fact that it only hit $517 is not blowing up. Lets just be honest at the end of every auction on something highly desired you can always expect bidding wars. Sorry you didn't win. Neither did I
that's PRECISELY why they say DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS
mean.gif
I admit I did go against the rules,but not really.  In my defense it does specify that you are not suppose to post  links that belong to you. The link i posted was not something of mine i was selling there for by technicality I didnt do anything wrong. 
wink.gif
 (not trollin just defending myself) 

All in all. at the end of the day Im just trying to help my saucony lovers find the heat they been searching for. 

Offsprings can be had for $200-$250 or less.  There are some completed auction where it ended less than $200.  Most resellers have them at $300+ but you can see they don't move.  So that is why w/this weekends release, I'm hoping prices will somewhat go down.  

So if you think of copping overseas, with possible custom fees and the shipping it's near resell prices. (for example, you sold on ebay @ $300 - fees...about $250ish)  

Last edited:
Blew up?!?! dude when i posted these they were at $405 with 2 hours left. the fact that it only hit $517 is not blowing up. Lets just be honest at the end of every auction on something highly desired you can always expect bidding wars. Sorry you didn't win. Neither did I
I admit I did go against the rules,but not really.  In my defense it does specify that you are not suppose to post  links that belong to you. The link i posted was not something of mine i was selling there for by technicality I didnt do anything wrong. :wink:  (not trollin just defending myself) 

All in all. at the end of the day Im just trying to help my saucony lovers find the heat they been searching for. 

so you new... I'll give you that. But regardless of how YOU think you're helping, you actually could be taking them from out the hands of a "saucony lover." You do realize NT isn't the extent of where the love of saucony's go right? :lol: Given that the auction already had bids, somebody already found the heat they were searching for---they didn't need your help.

Regardless man, DO NOT post live auction links. Usually the only time ppl post links is if it's to a BIN auction... and even those walk a fine line. Just giving you a heads up. Don't do that no more ::nerd:

so you new... I'll give you that. But regardless of how YOU think you're helping, you actually could be taking them from out the hands of a "saucony lover." You do realize NT isn't the extent of where the love of saucony's go right?
laugh.gif
Given that the auction already had bids, somebody already found the heat they were searching for---they didn't need your help.

Regardless man, DO NOT post live auction links. Usually the only time ppl post links is if it's to a BIN auction... and even those walk a fine line. Just giving you a heads up. Don't do that no more :
nerd.gif
I'll heed your warning and refrain from posting auctions, BUT even if NT isnt the extent of where the love of saucony's go, bids or no bids on an item, it's still a place where Information can be provided and is set up as a portal for those with knowledge to share. Now if that information happens to exist on eBay(and doesnt belong to me ) and I look to help those who have helped me, sometimes in similar ways, is what i did so wrong ? 

I know you will still say YES, but i had to put that out there 
laugh.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAUCONY-x-F...5067551?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item339189ed1f

Might just end up being the best price you could ask for soho's to be right now. Sorry if anyone is already bidding on them. just sharing the wealth 
Id also like to point out i did leave a disclaimer 
smokin.gif

I'll heed your warning and refrain from posting auctions, BUT even if NT isnt the extent of where the love of saucony's go, bids or no bids on an item, it's still a place where Information can be provided and is set up as a portal for those with knowledge to share. Now if that information happens to exist on eBay(and doesnt belong to me ) and I look to help those who have helped me, sometimes in similar ways, is what i did so wrong ? 

I know you will still say YES, but i had to put that out there :lol:

Id also like to point out i did leave a disclaimer :smokin

so then at that point you use the "private message" function, as I've done and I'm sure others have done when you want to look out for specific people who have looked out for you in the past. I've had ppl message me about ebay auction links, it's helpful. Sometimes you miss stuff that other ppl find. I get it.

And I honestly don't recall many times live auction links were posted, so there really isn't any help that's been given out that way. Most know the rules in regards to that. I'm sure you know we got hella lurkers on here. You may have inadvertently helped out somebody who never EVER contributed to this thread. All in all, it's a rule for a reason. No live links.

and if you gotta post something with a disclaimer than maybe it doesn't need to be posted :wink: That's like people who say "not to sound racist, but" and then go ahead and post some of the most racist BS you could ever imagine :lol: :lol: That disclaimer doesn't take away from what was said. Despite what people may think.

Last edited:
so then at that point you use the "private message" function, as I've done and I'm sure others have done when you want to look out for specific people who have looked out for you in the past. I've had ppl message me about ebay auction links, it's helpful. Sometimes you miss stuff that other ppl find. I get it.

And I honestly don't recall many times live auction links were posted, so there really isn't any help that's been given out that way. Most know the rules in regards to that. I'm sure you know we got hella lurkers on here. You may have inadvertently helped out somebody who never EVER contributed to this thread. All in all, it's a rule for a reason. No live links.

and if you gotta post something with a disclaimer than maybe it doesn't need to be posted
wink.gif
That's like people who say "not to sound racist, but" and then go ahead and post some of the most racist BS you could ever imagine
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That disclaimer doesn't take away from what was said. Despite what people may think.
But you CAN recall times live links have been posted! It may not have been many times but its happened. 
roll.gif

On the real though. at this point I'm just messing around. I understand where you were coming from with your previous posts, i did know there was a slight possibility of making waves and going forward I refrain from posting live auctions. At the end of the day I'm gonna try and save face whether I am right or wrong hence my responses. AND you have a very valid point in regards to the disclaimer. BUT PEOPLE STILL DO IT  
tongue.gif

But you CAN recall times live links have been posted! It may not have been many times but its happened. :rofl:

On the real though. at this point I'm just messing around. I understand where you were coming from with your previous posts, i did know there was a slight possibility of making waves and going forward I refrain from posting live auctions. At the end of the day I'm gonna try and save face whether I am right or wrong hence my responses. AND you have a very valid point in regards to the disclaimer. BUT PEOPLE STILL DO IT  :tongue:

the ppl who have posted live links (and I've witnessed it) met the same fate as you :lol: Basically got told not to do it anymore.

Back
Top Bottom