Anteaters!

IG: @po12nostylez

Think I'm going to make those Black Razz's my first pair of Saucony's 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Today, We need more 6k GRs

And if y'all haven't follow the kid on IG @zaidxbirdman I do follow back

Last edited:
Our prayers will be answered when this pack drops pics are from via @deeboks I can't wait scooping up all 3 and the 4th color way at the same time hopefully lol

Last edited:
Hey,

New to sauconys. Just bought the 9000s in Blk/Grey from urban excess in Europe for $92 shipped only to find out epitome in ATL had then on sale for $66 this past weekend!

Anyways, lesson learned..

Anyone know where I can find these in the US?

ANYONE KNOW HOW THE GRID 9000 FIT COMPARED TO A 998 NEW BALANCE OR ASICS GEL LYTE III ? I WEAR A 8 IN THE 998 AND A 8.5 IN THE GEL LYTE III. HOLD IT DOWN FOR A FELLOW 4 TRAY CRIP

awesome pickup @ThreeGeees.

Anyone else feel the saucony hypetrain really picking up speed? Can't help but feel uneasy about the Cavity drop next week.
thanks man.. Don't worry about that cavity pack. Will literally be avail everywhere.. I'm even talking about spots like nordstrom and Urban Outfitters. Due to hype, they may not actually go on sale, but will certainly be an easy cop, Btw materials on the mint shadow 5000s SUCK big time. Or at least they do on the samples.

Last edited:
ANYONE KNOW HOW THE GRID 9000 FIT COMPARED TO A 998 NEW BALANCE OR ASICS GEL LYTE III ? I WEAR A 8 IN THE 998 AND A 8.5 IN THE GEL LYTE III. HOLD IT DOWN FOR A FELLOW 4 TRAY CRIP

I'm a true 11.5

I wear an 11 for NB 998's, an 11.5 for Grid 9000's, and a size 12 for GL3's.

Hope this helps.

Walter..

thanks man.. Don't worry about that cavity pack. Will literally be avail everywhere.. I'm even talking about spots like nordstrom and Urban Outfitters. Due to hype, they may not actually go on sale, but will certainly be an easy cop, Btw materials on the mint shadow 5000s SUCK big time. Or at least they do on the samples.
LOL maybe that's why the prices are what they are. Either way, will definitely be grabbing both pairs for myself and the girl. I can wear the razzes and she'll wear the toothpaste. *gag*

Hey,

New to sauconys. Just bought the 9000s in Blk/Grey from urban excess in Europe for $92 shipped only to find out epitome in ATL had then on sale for $66 this past weekend!

Anyways, lesson learned..

Anyone know where I can find these in the US?

US based, Not the same color and they also have other sauconys in stock for retail for those that are interested

http://sneakerff.com/shop/saucony-shadow-master-greyscale/

Last edited:

Go on the saucony site www.saucony.com pick any grid 9000 (or whatever shoe) and there is a button that lets you do a size comparison with damn near any shoe to give you an idea what size you should wear in the G9 (or whatever shoe you chose).

Now, say you know your size in the Grid 9000 but you don't know it in say an Asics GL 3 compare the GL 3 with the G9 in the size you think you are in the asics and if it matches the size you wear in the G9 now you have idea of what you should get in the GL3. This is how I figured out I was an 11 in shadow 6k and a 10.5 in shadow 5k and a 10.5 in the master control/shadow master.

Last edited:
I think you've asked and i've answered the same question from you before..

ah yes here it is.
HOW DO THE GRID 9000 FIT CRIPS. I WEAR LIKE A 8 IN NEW BALANCE AND 8.5 IN NIKES AND 8.5-9 IN ASICS. HELP A GANGSTA OUT

lol crip you and i have the same size feet. if it's normal width too, then go .5 size down. an 8 would fit you perfect.

haha no trouble at all man. 8.5 is fine to be safe, especially if you have wider feet, but all Saucony's fit me perfect in an 8.

Back
Top Bottom