Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

After being in their box for a while after I bought them, I've just took them out and I've noticed there's a small hole. Anyone know how to 'fix' this or make it better. It's very hard to see but slightly annoying.

Does the blue match up better IRL or were you trying for contrast?

it matches better in person, the sunlight at the time made em look alittle lighter. as far as contrast, i just did it to add more of the secondary color since I think there's too much gray on the shoe. to me these would have been / were a much better option then the white laces.

Last edited:
All Sauconys pretty much run tts for all those who keep asking. I've only recently came back to this thread and it seems like there are a lot more peeps asking about sizing then there was a year ago.

All Sauconys pretty much run tts for all those who keep asking. I've only recently came back to this thread and it seems like there are a lot more peeps asking about sizing then there was a year ago.

that's bc there's a lot of new heads now getting into Saucony.

all things considered Thats still a steal price
i know, i couldb't believe i missed it! I wasn't saying the price was high, it was way below what the normally go for

Hahaha, brought a smile to my face. Wish I could help you with the PS sizes. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled and report back if I see anything.

yea, I went to their website and all they have are baby shoes... nothing for the little guys in between :\ I'll have to check finishline or something.... maybe department stores.

Last edited:
nice definitely got the better of the pack and the insoles are a hidden gem

All of my Sauconys are TTS except for when it comes to 5000s. It seems to depend on the make/materials for me. For example:

BAUs from Novem Pack fit me TTs
Burgers from End run 0.5 big
My Bodega Saucony Elite Shadow 5000s are HUGE. I could've went a full size down.

Now that I think about it, Shadow Originals also run 0.5 big for me. Maybe the size discrepancies come from me having narrow feet?

all my sauconys(grid9k, shadow 6k. originals) are half size down from my jordans / nike(except af1s that run big so i size down .5 there). they fit me like asics gel sagas in general. going tts(taking as tts nike) is just not wearable for me

Back
Top Bottom