Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

The DL's just came in from Kith. Happy with the quality of the suedes used and leather.

Footpatrol x Saucony Shadow 6000 "Only in Soho" | RELEASE 02.11.13

Last edited:

Not knicks colours, but yeah I think it's the same one you're referring to.

Blue/Black/Red
Ah it's a red? Looked orange when I saw it earlier haha. But yeah, that's the one. Can't wait. 11/2 is gonna be a good day if I can cop everything I want.

Ah it's a red? Looked orange when I saw it earlier haha. But yeah, that's the one. Can't wait. 11/2 is gonna be a good day if I can cop everything I want.
Yeah, those pics do look orange.
Here's a portion of the description of them:

The classic runner gets a striking bright blue suede wrapping inspired by the neon lights that illuminate the neighborhood with a top half in black suede representing the area’s dark underbelly. Red 3M reflective highlights represent the seedier happenings of the red light district and a splattered white midsole nods to the grimy streets.

http://hypebeast.com/2013/4/footpatrol-x-saucony-only-in-soho-shadow-6000

omfg im so happy, do the 6000s run the same as the 5000s? 
From my experience the 5000s run a bit more snug in the toebox than the 6000s. I got an 11 in both of them, and they both fit fine...but I like the 6000 more.
Yeah, those pics do look orange.
Here's a portion of the description of them:

The classic runner gets a striking bright blue suede wrapping inspired by the neon lights that illuminate the neighborhood with a top half in black suede representing the area’s dark underbelly. Red 3M reflective highlights represent the seedier happenings of the red light district and a splattered white midsole nods to the grimy streets.

http://hypebeast.com/2013/4/footpatrol-x-saucony-only-in-soho-shadow-6000
Gahhh I can't wait.

Not knicks colours, but yeah I think it's the same one you're referring to.
Blue/Black/Red

What's up guys, never posted in this before. Huge Saucony fan, and I actually already have these Footpatrol joints in hand. If you have any questions about them feel free to ask. When I first scooped them I posted pics on IG. Footpatrol quickly asked me to take them down and I did. I have a pretty active YouTube channel, and I plan on posting an on-feet vid in the next couple days now that there's an official RD. Materials are top notch and they fit TTS!

Are they releasing worldwide? That's the most important question to me

I've heard it's official release will be FP only, but that's not concrete it's just what i've heard. If it's anything like the last couple Saucony Collabs it'll make it's way to other accounts

Nice! Worldwide release will happen. That size run they have available is weird though

Back
Top Bottom