Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Oh well I'll take the 12, shouldbt be too small. The mail order thing is weird, will probably wait for the worldwide release

yea i've seen a few international stores with that mail-order process.  i mean, i think you should try your luck with it.. worst that can happen is you dont get an email back

after shipping, these come out to about $200 from FP. kinda steep but i've been waiting for this release since the initial drop date was announced. will try with the mail order process and see if i get lucky

after shipping, these come out to about $200 from FP. kinda steep but i've been waiting for this release since the initial drop date was announced. will try with the mail order process and see if i get lucky
exactly the same here, and i hope they have a special box or bag or something coming from footpatrol would be nice. maybe the wider release wont receive them like they did the the eclats. lucky to have both versions though. 

that is a little pricey, especially for sauconies, but like you and raffihxxx I might as well try the email order thing. might be a tad easier with everyone focusing on the yeezy 2 release(if info gets announced between now and the time these release)

i'm wondering how this mail order process works. is it like a raffle or the first so and so amount of e-mails received first? got my draft ready and once it hits 12pm pst on 10/31, im hitting send

So 19:00 is 7:00PM London time, correct? 

Guess that'd be 2:00PM Central time...unless I messed up lol.

If I'm wrong someone please let me know lol.

exactly the same here, and i hope they have a special box or bag or something coming from footpatrol would be nice. maybe the wider release wont receive them like they did the the eclats. lucky to have both versions though. 

They come with a special box and paper. As well as 2 extra sets of laces

Release date could not have come at a worse time :smh:

I think I'll wait for a stateside/worldwide release. That shipping from the UK is gonna be killer.

But they're soo clean :frown:

Last edited:
How much approximately will these cost including all fees after a successful mail order?

How much approximately will these cost including all fees after a successful mail order?

at least $200

shoes are 100 british pounds and shipping to US/Canada is "from 25 pounds" according to their e-mail template you have to fill out.

so assuming they chage you the minimum of 25 pounds for shipping, we're looking at $200.63 via XE currency converter

at least $200

shoes are 100 british pounds and shipping to US/Canada is "from 25 pounds" according to their e-mail template you have to fill out.

so assuming they chage you the minimum of 25 pounds for shipping, we're looking at $200.63 via XE currency converter
I'm assuming they don't take out the 20% for orders out of Europe (Like End does)?

footpatrol doesn't remove vat and they usually charge 20 pounds for shipping to the states. ( what they charged me from previous purchases) hope this helps

footpatrol doesn't remove vat and they usually charge 20 pounds for shipping to the states. ( what they charged me from previous purchases) hope this helps
Alright thanks! I don't really mind the extra shipping costs for this shoe...just too nice haha.

Videos up, here's the link! Hope it helps you guys decide if it's worth copping or not!

:rofl: Hahahfddtreaacdzhahaha "Got the white buttons..." F'real son? And button down collars are wack b! Good look on the shoe shots though. Repped. Waiting on the int'l release for these joints.

Last edited:
:rofl: Hahahfddtreaacdzhahaha "Got the white buttons..." F'real son? And button down collars are wack b! Good look on the shoe shots though. Repped. Waiting on the int'l release for these joints.

lol you got that up in arms about the shirt dawg? Guess it's a preference thing, appreciate the rep

Back
Top Bottom