Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I'd take the sohos at 4 bills

Especially if he's already resigned himself to paying that much for one of those pairs of kicks he listed. SoHo hands down. Personally, I won't pay over $300 for any shoes but would be very tempted to jump at the chance of owning those.

Bad news guys. I'm so sad. Apparently he stocked it for so long that the suede got molds because of it. Any ways how to restore these?

I've got a question for all you Saucony heads out there. How do they hold up over time? I'm strictly about the AM90's with a few BW's and Air Trainers. But I've spent a small fortune on old 90s. The problem with collecting old air max is that they crumble to dust! It can get old to watch your hard earned money slowly crumble away? I've had some Soleswaped and Resto'd. Anyway i was just trying to get a feel if other brand runners had the same problem or to what extent?

Pre-Black Friday sale for Feature, they've got a few decent Sauconys and the code works for anything on the site. Just picked up the Burnt Orange Strange Fruit's for $63 shipped. Must be destiny, because I was definitely searching for those on eBay around like 1 am :lol:

https://www.featuresneakerboutique.com/collections/saucony

Picked up the 8000 Deserts yesterday from Feature using the 50% off code! Smoking deal on such a beautifully made shoe. $73 shipped.

I have had bad luck on the Saucony x Extra Butter; anyone know if any other stores getting these other than Extra Butter, Politics and Premier? I wont buy off of Ebay!

I have had bad luck on the Saucony x Extra Butter; anyone know if any other stores getting these other than Extra Butter, Politics and Premier? I wont buy off of Ebay!

I'll try and keep my eyes peeled, but the problem is ya gotta be on social media now 24/7 in order to know about this stuff. One thing you can do is set up a google alert for the terms "Extra Butter" & Saucony, so when things get posted you get an email about it. Of course, keep your eyes peeled on the usual suspects - END, SNS, etc.

Good luck, though. Worst case scenario, the ebay prices are cratering already. You should be able to get 'em as cheap as $150 soon.

I'll try and keep my eyes peeled, but the problem is ya gotta be on social media now 24/7 in order to know about this stuff. One thing you can do is set up a google alert for the terms "Extra Butter" & Saucony, so when things get posted you get an email about it. Of course, keep your eyes peeled on the usual suspects - END, SNS, etc.

Good luck, though. Worst case scenario, the ebay prices are cratering already. You should be able to get 'em as cheap as $150 soon.I

Good luck, though. Worst case scenario, the ebay prices are cratering already. You should be able to get 'em as cheap as $150 soon.
I just found them; but my size was out so i bought a half size down. Im praying they might fit.  So for everyone else oneness287.com  has some sizes left in Saucony x Extra butter "For The people" collab left!!!

I just found them; but my size was out so i bought a half size down. Im praying they might fit.  So for everyone else oneness287.com  has some sizes left in Saucony x Extra butter "For The people" collab left!!!

Awesome, hope they fit! Apparently their rep at ComplexCon was telling ppl to get .5 down, anyway, so you should be good!

Bad news guys. I'm so sad. Apparently he stocked it for so long that the suede got molds because of it. Any ways how to restore these?

Lol that guy is a very good buddy of mine. I've been trying to get those from him since he copped them and then he hit me up months ago with that mold **** and I was like no thanks 
roll.gif

I've seen some people do some crazy things with restoration, but I dunno if it'd be worth the effort to be honest. 

Back
Top Bottom