Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

no 10 or 10.5 
frown.gif

got me a 9.5 :smokin

Me too! Thank you to everyone who posted about the restock earlier, appreciate the looking out (repped all y'all). I happened to see their tweet before I left work and staked out their site before the drop and checked out in about 2.5 seconds, lol. They didn't restock the shirts, right?

Last edited:
Me too! Thank you to everyone who posted about the restock earlier, appreciate the looking out (repped all y'all). I happened to see their tweet before I left work and staked out their site before the drop and checked out in about 2.5 seconds, lol. They didn't restock the shirts, right?
Nice. Glad everyone who wanted a pair to wear was able to cop off this restock. Think they had like 1-2 pairs per size. Shirts didn't restock only the shoes.

For the peoples are even nicer in person, got my pair earlier today. I was a little iffy on the cw, but glad I pulled the trigger.

The time has come for all my 6000s (Babochka, all 3 Offsprings, Beams JP Exclusive) to find a new home. If you're a US11 PM me.

^Nice :smokin

Just picked up the Mint Saucony's from the Scoops Pack and won a bid for the Quiet Life's.

Hi guys, just a lurker here. I have a chance to cop a DS Only in Soho TTS for 400$ from my local fb group. Should I pull the trigger? I'm planning to cop it as a Christmas gift to myself. But this is a pretty big sum of cash and I want to know if you guys have reviews. I'm thinking of getting these or Human Race boosts, or Supreme 5s in camo. All around the same price range. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom