Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

same here mane... How the hell do you order something 5 days ago and they do a restock & still not get a shipping confirmation, but they did take the money out of my checking account lol 
>:

Same here, money is out of my account and has been since Monday morning.

The frustrating part is that they really have no answer for me, after 2 or 3 days of phone calls and emails... all I've really gotten is "we are waiting to hear back from the company" Really!? you have my address/money/order# but my shoes are just sitting in the store? Paging Andy Oliver :nerd:

Last edited:
Packers dropping the tequila sunrises Monday at noon.....I'm so tight about that....how are normal people with jobs supposed to get there

Same here, money is out of my account and has been since Monday morning.

The frustrating part is that they really have no answer for me, after 2 or 3 days of phone calls and emails... all I've really gotten is "we are waiting to hear back from the company" Really!? you have my address/money/order# but my shoes are just sitting in the store? Paging Andy Oliver :nerd:
Sorry about the wait its our first time doing online orders and with shopify if u can give me a call at west my name is al I will try to see what's wrong

Sorry about the wait its our first time doing online orders and with shopify if u can give me a call at west my name is al I will try to see what's wrong

Sent you a pm, I'll try and call thanks...

I think I got the wrong size.... this 13 might be too big, a sz 12 was definitely the way to go...

5000s fit a half size big. Got the same size as my play cloths but only because that's all WestNYC had left.

Head Scratcher.... Woke up to the door bell ringing at 11 am. Package from WestNYC came in. I never received tracking, but as long as they got from point a to point b im a happy camper.

Last edited:
Still nothing from West.....no shipping email, no shoes. I think I will take it up with my credit card company now. Disappointing, as it was my first purchase experience with West.

Still nothing from West.....no shipping email, no shoes. I think I will take it up with my credit card company now. Disappointing, as it was my first purchase experience with West.

Call them, the staff is really helpful

Damn.... Ubiq sold out in a minute.... I missed out.  Kicksdeals posted it and so it was done quick.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom