Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

WTF-- got an email from Ubiq saying tribal pack was available, and logged in immediately.... only to find NOTHING. Did they really sell out that fast?
The emails/tweets are ALWAYS sent after they are practically sold out. You have to check their blog throughout the week to find the times.

I apologize to those who may have had their orders cancelled on the website. The way our site works is the product will still show up as "In Stock" until I complete and dispatch each order. So I go by whoever ordered first. I apologize for any inconvenience.

In the future this will not occur as we are building a new website now which will be finished in the next month.

Great day. Landed the Bodega collab online this morning, and then whiteysneaks from NT hooked me up with the West NYC collab for the low. My first two pairs of Saucony's...Just slipped the 5000's on and these things are mad comfy!

*sigh...smaller sizes seem like they're always the 1st to go...

just for my own future reference...i wear size 8 in shadow 5000...i should stick with that for these shadow 6000 right?

^ congrats! and welcome to the saucony side my friend...
Thanks man. Definitely going to be picking up more in the future. 

BTW I got the same size for both my 5k and 6k. Hope it works out I'll be able to let ya know next week.

*sigh...smaller sizes seem like they're always the 1st to go...

just for my own future reference...i wear size 8 in shadow 5000...i should stick with that for these shadow 6000 right?
I just got my Bodega collabs in. Quality is awesome. Wish they came with some extra laces or something, though.

Anyways, my Shadow 5000 was an 11, and so were these. The Shadow 6000 runs a little smaller than the 5000, but not much. It's just a little more snug in the toe box.

Edit. Does anyone know how the Shadow Master/Shadow Original fit compared to the Shadow 5000 and 6000? On Saucony's site it was recommending to size up .5 on the Shadow Original from whatever fit in the Shadow 5000.

Last edited:
thefreshlife, you will be fine with TTS but it will be a bit snug. 

My blues and reds will not be here until Thursday. Where did you order from? Two days for delivery is pretty good.

thefreshlife, you will be fine with TTS but it will be a bit snug. 

My blues and reds will not be here until Thursday. Where did you order from? Two days for delivery is pretty good.
Hmmm I may go .5 up then. The Shadow 6000's were as snug as I'd like to go haha.

I got mine from Renarts. Shipping was free, too! Really great service from them.

^ i would have loved to cop the red pair .. i like em a lot and i know the c notes were gonna cast a big shadow ...but i already gave my honors to th ec notes on first pics.... sorry saucony

^ i would have loved to cop the red pair .. i like em a lot and i know the c notes were gonna cast a big shadow ...but i already gave my honors to th ec notes on first pics.... sorry saucony
I originally wanted the red pair, but I noticed that only the blue pair has the gum sole.

got my blue's in from burn rubber detroit but they don't fit properly, going to try to move for retail and if nobody buys, back to the store they go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom