Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

got my bau tan pair and i knew i wasnt gonna feel the nylon toebox, deff gonna crease super easy but overall great shoe. will not be going after the distinct life. i guess the only model of sauconys i like are the 9000s too bad there isnt much love for them idky....
word i love me some 9000's Grid

Still on the lookout for the Tan Red pair....damn missed out on the restock....I like that Rip Stop Nylon no matter what.

Holy crap...sold out before 12 ...

Last edited:
I'm a true 10 in all air maxes, 9.5 in af1s, 10 in jordans.. And a 9.5 in the 5000s fit me perfectly. And by perfect, I mean PERFECT. length and width are exactly conformed to my feet. I don't have wide feet though

thank you!

Man, I love that shoe. Didn't cop when I had the chance.
ohwell.gif
Word! the Bodega x Saucony Master Control inner lining cushioning is the defintion of Premium for only $110 (retail at the time)! It was the first Collab that got me started on Saucony addiction back in 2011. 

i forgot to post here, but westnyc posted the novem pack for sale via phone order a little earlier if anyone's still looking

Was able to grab two pairs of the bau in my size 8 after burn rubber cancelled my order. Will probably look to trade with my friend for his novem pair. [emoji]128516[/emoji]

bait started sellin' the novem pack today...i picked up a pair of the distinct life in my size 8 (wasn't a fan of the bau, even though i like ripstop nylon). they might still have pairs left, and wouldn't hurt to call them to see if they'll do phone orders for those of you who aren't locals...good luck!

Back
Top Bottom